Session Info
All times are in British Time.
Notice the Clock Change in Britain to Greenwich Mean Time on October 28th,
depending on where you live this may affect the start times for you.
To be sure not to miss a race check the current British Time.
19:00 Free Practise
20:00 3 Practise Starts + Pit Stop Test
20:10 Superpole Qualifying
20:15 Warmup
20:21 Race (Duration: 67 minutes)

This season the Clock Change will be on the last Sunday in March; which is the 31st of March I believe. :) Greenwich Mean Time minus 1 hour?

10th of March Canada set threir time 1 hour ahead (2am becomes 3am). 3 weeks later Europe does the same. Am I correct to assume that between 10th of March and 31st of March (Round 4, 20th of March) the race will start 1 hour later for Steeve?

You seem to know more than me about the date wer change time in Canada. :) and if you have the correct date, yes the race will start 1 hour later for me. :)

I would like to try to attend Istanbul & Silverstone to see if I enjoy the type of racing and can keep good pace, hope that's OK.

I can't find any info on the start times though?
Would I be able to try the first two races then see how I go? Been wanting to race in a league for a while.

I can only answer for myself, but if you show on the practice servers that you are able to handle the car and drive consistantly, I am guessing that most or all would want to let you join without commiting to the full season (but hoping that you would after a race or 2).

Sadly I will miss rounds 4, 5, 6, 7. I fully intend to be there for all the other races. I would of course be happy to make way for someone who was attending all rounds, though I suspect that wont be necessary. I may watch the Bahrain race over Reik's shoulder!

sorry to hear that tim, id have loved to have had a full season racing against you close with a lot less sync issues and lag thrown in, at least we'll get the chance in a few races ;)

I may watch the Bahrain race over Reik's shoulder!

He, he, sounds like your plans are getting more precise. (Did you receive my latest e-mail about accommodation?)

Make a video documentary on how the master goes about a PrestoGP round :thumbsup:

Hm... Honestly there's not much to document. Just mounting the wheel to the desk when practise starts, going to the toilet (due to nervousness) while the game loads and finally joining with ~ 30 minutes to go in free practise. ;)

Also do you mind shouting out every now and then when standing behind Reik :whistling:

I think that can't be much harder than my cat frightening me from time to time. ;)

Isn't Reik 'out' for Bahrain?:unsure:

Peter, I didn't asume that Tim intends to watch me racing when being our guest this day. ;) But if he likes to, of course I'll do him this favor and our wifes can try to have a conversation in the meantime. I hope Jodies German is good enough. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back