An important part of the fun at Presto GP is the championship competition. If one are fighting against a competitor who suddenly do not show for one or more rounds (without announcing it before the season) it kills that particular competition, thus spoils some of the fun.

Understanding the importance of attendance is a vital part of Presto GP. This is not a computer game one can easily chose to skip a week if one find something more fun to do, it is a comittment between 20 grown men who agree to spend precious time on preparing and showing up for the whole season (or those races they predict they will show).

Please put some thought in accurately predicting your attendance for season 10 (specifying what rounds you cannot make).

EDIT: If you wish to sign up and try a round or 2, and then re-evaluate if you are having enough fun to keep going, then say so, nothing wrong with that. Whatever you think/believe, write so in the sign up and then it is up to the "collective voice" of Presto GP to decide if they think it is ok or not :thumbsup:

Round 1 - 06th of February - Istanbul
Round 2 - 20th of February - Silverstone
Round 3 - 06th of March - Nurburgring
Round 4 - 20th of March - Melbourne
Round 5 - 03rd of April - Sepang
Round 6 - 17th of April - Shanghai
Round 7 - 01st of May - Bahrain
Round 8 - 15th of May - Barcelona
Round 9 - 29th of May - Monaco
Round 10 - 12th of June - Vote

I would like to try to attend Istanbul & Silverstone to see if I enjoy the type of racing and can keep good pace, hope that's OK.

I can't find any info on the start times though?

Welcome Kyle!

Below you find the usual time schedule I took from this news and info thread. Even though we changed the car, damage to 100% and the calendar of course, the rest should be the same as the season before. ;)

Session Info
All times are in British Time.
Notice the Clock Change in Britain to Greenwich Mean Time on October 28th,
depending on where you live this may affect the start times for you.
To be sure not to miss a race check the current British Time.
19:00 Free Practise
20:00 3 Practise Starts + Pit Stop Test
20:10 Superpole Qualifying
20:15 Warmup
20:21 Race (Duration: 67 minutes)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years