AC Sierra RS500 @ Riverside - Wednesday 16 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great combo Craig, thanks for organising.
I stumbled across a great setup, just before the end of qualli.
Then I had a lot of luck in R1 with other people going off track.
Sorry I wasn't able to race for long in R2, my internet lost connection... again.
UK members take note - NEVER subscribe to Post Office Broadband, they are dog :poop:.
I will never again make the mistake of changing ISP without checking out reviews beforehand. Where is the facepalm emoji when you need it?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late message guys ...been setting up a new wheel.

It was a great race, just wish there was more of us. Along the twisty bit, I know to be competitive I need to be flat all the way along that section, I just could not set the car up to allow me to do this ..I was losing 2 seconds a lap along that section, it was so frustrating ...the only way I could get through that part was to touch the brakes on three occasions :mad:

Some interesting events coming up, we will be racing some NFS group A and B and the Leon TCR that we have never raced before, also some more classic stuff on its way.

Congrads to the podiums ..some great times guys they really were :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all that managed to finish a tough combo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry for the late message guys ...been setting up a new wheel.

It was a great race, just wish there was more of us. Along the twisty bit, I know to be competitive I need to be flat all the way along that section, I just could not set the car up to allow me to do this ..I was losing 2 seconds a lap along that section, it was so frustrating ...the only way I could get through that part was to touch the brakes on three occasions :mad:

Some interesting events coming up, we will be racing some NFS group A and B and the Leon TCR that we have never raced before, also some more classic stuff on its way.

Congrads to the podiums ..some great times guys they really were :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all that managed to finish a tough combo :thumbsup::thumbsup:
The SEAT Leon mod is totally gobsmacking, so looking forward to that - and I usually hate front wheel drive:laugh:

"......I need to be flat all the way along that section........"
In the words of Jenson Button, (something like) "Eau Rouge can be taken flat, though it's faster not to". ;) Strange track limits there too Craig, definitely 2 wheels on track yet says lap not counted on two parts of that section.:O_o:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back