side mirrors and rear view mirror? (graphic settings)

is there any way to to change settings on the SIDE MIRRORS and REAR VIEW MIRROR (not virtual) so that the quality is better? in all the vehicles i use/ drive in, looking to sides and rear, horrible, jagged/ corners and very low resolution graphics. is there a way to change this?
cheers all.

yes found it in the MAS files and figured it out with @PATR10T great help and guidance, basically need to have some MIRROR.BMP files handy and need to make sure one has the correct sizing/ aspect ratio also, basically two double them up or more, some cars have the MIRROR.BMP loosely in the folder and some are packed into the MAS file.
some examples for MIRROR.bmp:
3072x192
4096x256
5120x320
6144x384
7168x448
8192x512

Not worried about the resolution so much, the low res certainly helps with the FPS, would rather the side mirrors were pointed in the right direction and not at the rear wing! Would have thought that would have been the first thing to get right when making a mod?

Not worried about the resolution so much, the low res certainly helps with the FPS, would rather the side mirrors were pointed in the right direction and not at the rear wing! Would have thought that would have been the first thing to get right when making a mod?
You do know you can change angles (shift and the buttons for seat adjustment ?
But most of my mirrors can''t be moved inwards enough...

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years