Sick of Sound Problems!

Kunos sure can screw up some decent sound! Every update damn near "improves" sound FX but manages to create new hard to trap problems and of course wipes out great sound MODS.
Yes I have had to abandoned all sound mods some time ago. (Why even let people mod if you are going to screw them with every tiny update)?

Now on regular game sound. Replays work sometimes for short periods of time then the approaching and departing sounds of ALL CARS are silent leaving only the engine noise working softly from each car when they pass right in front of the camera! ppplease, PPPPleasse PLEASE quit screwing with the F-ing SOUND all the dang time!!! AC has fallen from my favorite go-to sim to existing barely above my un-used Project Cars 1 on my rig (and that sir is pretty bad)! If PC2 is good then I will dump you for inconsistency in favor of something that works after each update! Like it does on Raceroom and iRacing! Yes I AM PISSED... I spend more time screwing with AC brightness issues and sound than I do with driving these days! :-(

I'm afraid kunos can't do anything on that regard. If they haven't changed it yet it's probably because the problem is so deep in the code that it's not worth fixing it. I have no idea of what you mean when talking about brightness, but i heard that content manager can "fix mods". Maybe that can help.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%