Shutoko C1 (CG MOD version)

Here is my Christmas gift to all of you, an enhanced version of Shutoko. CG, new textures, and
15 grids. It is far from perfect, but at least seems more modern and up-to-date than the original.

You are also free to do whatever you want with this MOD. If you change it, rename it, reclaim it or
enhance/improve and/or otherwise change it. I claim no credits whatsoever. It is a gift from me to you.

Enjoy :)

Shutoko_CG.jpg

DOWNLOAD UPDATED VERSION HERE - v03 Released

OT: I remember that magazine, it was pretty good, my dad's got the issue of the GT-Four shootout.

On-T: All the updates are just texture/shader updates and bug fixes, the permission probably didn't allow changes to the models (such as your suggestions, although to be pedantic, that would be adding more models not changing models). It would be nice to have some different types of roads on it too now that I think about it. :)

Well i hope eventually it is updated! As it is it often feels like a corridor run than the breathtaking highway run it is supposed to be.A fantastic version of this road is found in gt5 by the way! (too sad gt5 is a lot more arcade than people hoped for).If also 2 way traffic is added then it would be amazing.

excellent work here, please continue updating it with new features, the track is looking very good, it needs more road so we can continue racing but the already done track is amazing, very fun to drive

Luthobu has sadly left us for a while, like many members, his life got too busy!
its a shame, we have been "losing" lots of key people which are very dear to us, not many people use racer these days.
i visit is site regularly, i didn't know.
I'm hoping i can contribute with my share to keep this place we all have, my best regards to Luthobu hoping he will return someday
i don't know if regards is the correct word for "felicidades" in portuguese
see you all tomorrow ;)

This was a mod to the work I did to update Shutoko. I kew that due to the NGK billboard that I added to the track.
we shouldn't let this work die, we could had things like a connection for the Yokohama docks, the famous "wangan parking lot" or some more Japanese road. i know i'm not capable of doing it but i had to leave this suggestion as the Yokohama docks can be extract from grid if im not mistaken

Yokohama docks in GRID was really fun! :D (at least with the physics GRID has. :p )
http://www.xfire.com/video/1a5aaf/

I do not think I would be able to do that in Racer.. at least not without a few solid days of practise! hehe
true but maybe someone from tracks can come up with a solution of similar content. but one thing is for sure, we have lots of good old tracks that can be fixed with less intervention if you know what i mean :):D
and once again thanks for Boomer for working on Sugo :D:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing