Tracks Shuto Expressway C1 Route [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfm submitted a new resource:

Shuto Expressway C1 Route - Japanese Highway

Hello,

I want to share a highway route that I have been working on. More details on how project started here: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12775

I'm not that good when dealing with Assetto Corsa but thus far it has been only game where I was able to create this mod. If anyone is interested I can help to make this mod better in areas such textures, AC specific things, or 3d modeling then let me know.

*changelog*

revision 1
- added fake tunnel lights and fixed...

Read more about this resource...

Nice layout, i'm happy to see it here, i had dload the previous version from Youtube and was worry about update. Still work to do but nice improve already. There is some strange flashing when passing through the tunnel also lap time reset but don't record into my profile. Keep up your good work and thanks for sharing.

Nice layout, i'm happy to see it here, i had dload the previous version from Youtube and was worry about update. Still work to do but nice improve already. There is some strange flashing when passing through the tunnel also lap time reset but don't record into my profile. Keep up your good work and thanks for sharing.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I never saw the flickering/flashing textures in the tunnel until I saw in somebody youtube video. I'm using GeForce GTX 680. My guess is that there's probably 2 textures laying on top of each other and causing this, no sure yet...

This track is really meant to be driven at night, but sadly this is not possible in AC to my knowledge due to rendering engine limitation (there's no way to add extra lights), I did this mod in AC anyway because I wasn't successful at making a track in other racing games.

I'm not sure where this mod might be headed due to the fact that I received DMCA notice already. I enjoy racing games with real world highways rather than boring tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%