Showrooms problem (not showing)

For some reason, I cannot install new showrooms for CM, or even use the ones that are supposedly already installed. Or I just can't use the damn thing?

Here are all showrooms that pop up (there's no scrollbar or anything)
cm_showroom1.png

Of these, Underpass doesn't work and neither do the first two subfolders. All of them report that the showroom was not found:
cm_showroom_notfound.png

I have many more showrooms in the supposedly correct directory (D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\showroom):
showroom_dir.png

I tried to install a couple of new ones, first manually, and then from CM, and the latter even told me it was installed successfully:
cm_showroom2.png

...yet the successfully installed showroom does not show for me. What's the problem? Is some directory location incorrectly set, or why nothing that happens in the above mentioned directory seems to change anything? I tried looking for solution from the settings but didn't find anything useful.
cm_settings.png

Looks like I found a solution to the showroom problem
изображение_2024-01-23_151231727.png
using NightLife as an example.after placing it in this folder, it did not appear in the list of showrooms.however, if you copy the "showroom" folder to the "content" directory
1706016006909.png
then you can see it here
изображение_2024-01-23_152250968.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline