Showroom / Spinner options

Hi

does anyone have a different spinner as opposed to the gloss floor?
I really like the spinner in Power n Glory 3 mod, i would really love to use that one. (@David Wright) :):thumbsup::O_o:

If anyone has something different would you be so kind as to share, please. ? :)

ALSO

to Reiza :- can we have arrows/next/back buttons in the showroom/spinner so we can look through the cars whilst they are displayed large.

ALSO

would it be possible to have camera control options in the showroom so we can zoom in and out etc

thanks for reading

would it be possible to have camera control options in the showroom so we can zoom in and out etc
Hi Rob! We have that one already! Open your plr file with Notepad and look for the line:
Miscellaneous="0"
and change it to:
Miscellaneous="1"
Et voila! You can now zoom in and out in the showroom! Very handy for painting… ;)
I agree, not really self-explanatory… :whistling:

Hi @alexSchmurtz i found that line the my .plr file and changed to "1" i tried every key on the keyboard and mouse but cannot invoke a zoom?? what should be doing the zooming.?? thanks. if i get this going it would have been great to know about two months ago LOL.... any other secrets to help with painting ? ;):)

You zoom in and out with the mouse! Just click and drag, up and down. Sorry, never thought about mentioning this: it's true it is really hidden and more than useful for painting, almost mandatory! :x3: I'm even more impressed with your paints now… :D
Mmm, what else? Nothing comes to my minds right now but I'll keep thinking about any other useful trick and post them!

Last edited:
You zoom in and out with the mouth! Just click and drag, up and down. Sorry, never thought about mentioning this: it's true it is really hidden and more than useful for painting, almost mandatory! :x3: I'm even more impressed with your paints now… :D
Mmm, what else? Nothing comes to my minds right now but I'll keep thinking about any other useful trick and post them!
I can't reach the screen with my "mouth". Sorry couldn't resist!.;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%