Showroom is crashing!!

So I'm trying to use the showroom and all it does is load for a bit and then all the sudden it stops and goes back to the main menu. I looked at the crash log located in assettocorsa/crash_logs and here is what I get:

OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
x:\ac\kscamerayebis\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1215): CameraForwardYebis::render
x:\ac\acshowroom\showroomcameramanager.cpp (582): ShowRoomCameraManager::render
x:\ac\ksgame\game.cpp (286): Game::render
x:\ac\ksgame\game.cpp (142): Game::onIdle
x:\ac\ksgame\game.cpp (224): Game::run
x:\ac\acshowroom\acshowroom.cpp (200): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 76FF7C04)
76FF7C04 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 7757AD1F)
7757AD1F (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 7757ACEA)
7757ACEA (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain

This really sucks and is game breaking. I've tried verifying game files via steam and reinstalling as well to no avail. I'm really freakin upset! Any help would be appreciated!

Sorry they are post processing settings! Here are my settings as shown in the Capture.
When i disable post-processing effects, showroom runs fine.....

This is very weird. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    197.4 KB · Views: 726
SOLUTION FOR ME:

Spanish: Yo utilizaba el programa FRAPS, para ver los FPS, y ese era mi problema, se me colgaba antes de iniciar carreras, y el SHOWROOM directamente no iniciaba, (no responde), fue cerrar FRAPS y me va perfectamente, si no tienes FRAPS, prueba a cerrar programas parecidos, como MSI Afterburner, etc..

Espero haberte ayudado.

I had this exact problem. I am not at home at the moment so I cannot give you the exact details. But there was an ini file that held the showroom settings. The problem was the filter. I changed the filter in the showroom, exited and then when it tries to load up next time it falls over. So you basically need to replace the default filter to the 1st one in the list. Easy way to do this is to go into my documents and find your assetto corsa folder. Rename it to assetto corsa old and then start up assetto corsa and start up the showroom. Close the game and then check the new assetto corsa folder and find the ini file I was talking about and compare the two. Fix it, then delete the new assetto corsa folder and rename the original one back and you're done.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%