Resource icon

Misc ShowRoom "IBL Render Studio" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you control the materials and reflections with this tool just like you can in Keyshot or 3DS Max for proper renders?

Can you control the materials and reflections with this tool just like you can in Keyshot or 3DS Max for proper renders?
I Wish you could I have been trying to add the "reflection" into the settings , inside the main AC Folder where you can Launch the acshowroom manually , underneath there is a folder named "acshowroom" PDB File I can not open the "File"
Within this settings file I believe there to be all the instructions or hints to the correct names of each type of lighting , reflections and shadows ,
This would be awesome if you could open this file m8 , I would make this mod insane , Ill ask Stereo if he can open the file up .:thumbsup:

No it's okay, was just wondering as you had called it a tool. I've just downloaded it, and it's just another background.....thought it was something different.

Tis okay I'll carry on with other rendering software.

No it's okay, was just wondering as you had called it a tool. I've just downloaded it, and it's just another background.....thought it was something different.

Tis okay I'll carry on with other rendering software.
Not everyone as the Money or capability to have or use keyshot or even photoshop as this mod might not be to everyones satisfaction I personally think that if at least 50% of people use it then thats ok with me ,, You can never have too many options when making taking pictures ,
For example we can not edit the 3d models at the minute or even export them I can not anyway , But I took a picture with this Mod and then Rendered it in Photoshop CC In the 3D part of it , I was going to use it in the description but it was nearly 1.4mb and to take it down to less than 200kb would have been pointless :thumbsup:

Thank you for all ShowRooms:thumbsup:
I Have about 10 Showrooms but about 5 of them only have have about 60% of angles that look awesome , And I know how hard it his to please the community when it comes to the ratings so ill just keep them for my own cars :thumbsup:

I Have about 10 Showrooms but about 5 of them only have have about 60% of angles that look awesome , And I know how hard it his to please the community when it comes to the ratings so ill just keep them for my own cars :thumbsup:
Personally i would like to see all 10 of them because everyone show by now is nice in their own way... so i hope that you eventually decide to show rest of them;)
Thx annyway!

Personally i would like to see all 10 of them because everyone show by now is nice in their own way... so i hope that you eventually decide to show rest of them;)
Thx annyway!
I have pictures of the other showrooms inside the industrial sunset showroom in the description but no one replied saying that they liked them , but some of them are 15000x7500 15MP . So unless you have a decent GPU They may not load :thumbsup:

I have pictures of the other showrooms inside the industrial sunset showroom in the description but no one replied saying that they liked them , but some of them are 15000x7500 15MP . So unless you have a decent GPU They may not load :thumbsup:
Thank you for clarification... i just saw pictures of the other showrooms and looks like i need to upgrade my hardware first;)

Last edited:
hi charging
i have download your great ibl showroom but i haven't your zonda quality can you help me ?
must i create a color curve file and pp filter as "the showroom" or can you give me your setting
thanks for sharing

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • < 5 years