Showroom Custom Soundtrack

Hello, I've been trying to add a custom soundtrack to my show room for a day now, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the Audio Pipeline as much as I could. In FMod Studio I created an event folder, added a new event and added the music to that events timeline. Made sure it was set to vorbis and the sample rate was 44.1 KHz. Moved the events to the Master bank and named the Master bank to the name of the showroom folder and Built the bank and exported the GUID's, all to the showroom folder (The actual showroom folder not the parent folder). Loaded up the showroom in game and... nothing... Am I missing something? All help appreciated, thanks!

"CUSTOM SHOWROOMS SOUNDTRACKS ! The procedure is exactly the same of building a car bank. As reported in the first picture, remember to create an event folder named "showrooms" and a new event with the same name of the showroom folder in the Assetto Corsa game folder. Put the soundtrack in the timeline and set a region loop, then proceed to build the GUIDs and bank files as explained.
 Note: for showroom banks, please set the format to Vorbis."

Taken from the audio pipeline pdf file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\audio
So I think you will need to use the fmod project software (free to download and use), the same one Kunos and modders use to add sounds to the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%