Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• FOG-Racecarmike

Ouch, what wheel is that dude? A part from that great cockpit!

• Peter Meijer

Is that positive or negative? :) hehe, want to trade yours for mine? :)

It's my old Mad Catz Puma GT :/

• FOG-Racecarmike

:/ LOL. I would give you my G25...

BUT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH.

• Peter Meijer

Oke :) Please tell me when you hate it... We can purchase our trade then :)

Aaaand, finally my project of building the ultimate home race-car in my room has finished!
The last touch to it with the Gear-Sim H shifter and the home made extension on the rack made it now really complete, so proud to present you the picture of it! :)

p.s.: i am still planning to modify a bit the stand for the shifter to make the positioning more comfortable, but it will not result too much change on it, so basically this is how it will look like as finished. :)

Cockpit_almost_finished.jpg

• Marko Hartikainen

WOOFER[RPM said:
]pssss...

That soffa is his bed... :)

Actually I think the black one with VPP on it is the bed;) Very nice system indeed, I see you have the rack setup similar to mine. The seat leaning back quite a lot, makes it extremely comfy that way:D

• Marko Hartikainen

WOOFER[RPM said:
]I wanna rack to but my girlfriend says: NO F* Way :(

Maybe i'll move within a few weeks and have my own computer room :)

I can quarantee it was not easy task to convince wife that this rack is infact needed to be part of the living room, LOL

• Rick Klomp

Neo[RPM said:
]
Marko Hartikainen said:
I can quarantee it was not easy task to convince wife that this rack is infact needed to be part of the living room, LOL
BIG LOOOOL

ey neo qwestion when i see ure racing stuff [I LIKE IT :D] i get the feeling ure verry close to ure screen dhat isent fine racing i think ore am i wrong

greets the slug

Yes Deslug, it is quite close, you can say it, it is about 1 meter distance from my eyes. But i would not say it is too close, in fact it gives a very nice in-game feeling for me, but not too close that it is covering also the peripherial view, so i do not get sick from it. (like i had when i switched on my rig to the projector) :)

btw, nice to c u , where the hell you been for that long??? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%