Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• Henrik Stoldt

wow your cockpit looks really awesome szefo! damn sweet :)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Sorry about the following caps, but... WOW, THAT IS THE BEST HOME COCKPIT I HAVE SEEN IN ALL OF MY LIFE! HOW MUCH WAS THE DARN THING? LOL.

• Peter Meijer

Damn guys... Why do you all have such nice cockpits and steers, screens..... Very jealous :(... :p

Maybe we should have a reaction topic about the "SHOW YOUR COCKPIT" :)
Now you got pictures and commentory :D

BTW great news NEO :D
I wonder how it will look with everything on it:)

Finally, my dream cockpit is standing in my room!!!!!

Yesterday after 7 hours of assembling, struggling and adjusting finally my VPP racing rack is there.... loooool
It is an awesome piece of art guys, there are sooooo much adjusting options, that for sure everybody can find his/her best driving position, which will be comfortable even after long hours of racing!
The seat is also like a dream, i dont think that anyone would need a better racing seat then this, however for sure more expensive ones are available.

Still there are some weaker points from the rack:
- the monitor stand is quite weak design, it is an L shape metal part, which has a bit twisting movement during driving from the movements, and therefore the whole monitor is wobbling a bit. This part is just under welding at the moment to make it a more rigid U shape to eliminate this, in the afternoon should be ready (how good to be an engineering manager.... lol) Next to this the rest of the rack is rock solid, so i dont get it why they made only this part like this... nevermind... :)
- there are lot of wholes in the plate for the wheel and the pedal, i thought i just need to put a screw in it and fix it but... i had to realize, that all the wholes are much smaller then i need, so i have to drill some of them bigger where i want to screw my 6mm screws for the wheel and pedal (can be done easily, just annoying a bit, that i could not finish to complete assembly yesterday)
- adjustment of the whole rack... pffff... there are lot of options, but for all of them you need to screw, un-screw, try, screw again.... it is very tireing and slow, god bless it only needs to be done 1 time... however i think i will still find myself adjusting it even after 1 month, to make it perfect.... :))))
- place for the shifter would be good to have.... i am using the original mouse stand to put the shifter now, so i dont have a space on the rack for the mouse.... for now i put a chair next to it, maybe i will find some better option to solve this.

After all, i am very satisfied with the rack, it has really everything what an online racer could wish!!!

p.s.: from home i will attach a picture also, i cant make it from here

I got my home internet working again, so here is the picture about my new cockpit.
I would need 1 month holiday now..... :))))

My_cockpit.jpg

The picture quality is not so good, but for some reason i cant upload in other format then gif to photobucket now.... strange...

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back