Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Attachments

• A1753BDD-8733-4A2A-8B7C-0F77DCA7146B.jpeg
    A1753BDD-8733-4A2A-8B7C-0F77DCA7146B.jpeg
    713.5 KB · Views: 2,091
a1753bdd-8733-4a2a-8b7c-0f77dca7146b-jpeg.385565

BRAVO LibranRabbit !!!!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS rig!!!

But, it's late, and my eyes are worn out from a racing session in VR.
I can't quite make it out, but is that 2 bucket seats I'm seeing, side by side and offset from each other?
If so, then why, what purpose...and really...why the hell not???
LOL!!!!
Wifey seat perhaps?????
;)

I've been thinking about doing something similar, only with pedals.
One set for sim racing, and the other for flight sims...put them on sliders so I can quickly slide them left or right and jump into either type of sim without having to swap them out the old fashioned way.

a1753bdd-8733-4a2a-8b7c-0f77dca7146b-jpeg.385565

BRAVO LibranRabbit !!!!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS rig!!!

But, it's late, and my eyes are worn out from a racing session in VR.
I can't quite make it out, but is that 2 bucket seats I'm seeing, side by side and offset from each other?
If so, then why, what purpose...and really...why the hell not???
LOL!!!!
Wifey seat perhaps?????
;)

I've been thinking about doing something similar, only with pedals.
One set for sim racing, and the other for flight sims...put them on sliders so I can quickly slide them left or right and jump into either type of sim without having to swap them out the old fashioned way.
Long story about the second motion seat base, went to be fixed in Poland, came back instead, I sent it back again and again came back. Company sold me another base at a very discounted price. Ended up getting it fixed here. I love rally, second seat for navigator and also take people for a drive. I know a lot who can’t drive a race car.

Still a work in progress

Next on the shopping list
  • Hud for over the monitors
  • New GFX card to make better use of the monitors (currently running a single 980ti)
  • Some better fans (driven by simhub)
  • Small info Screen (driven by simhub)
  • Learn to drive !

View attachment 385781
This is the dream!
I’m almost there have the extrusions and powder coated, all the hardware,
Hopefully some point this month can get something similar looking to this.

My Sim-lab P1-X with Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2.5, Clubsport Pedals V3 and Clubsport F1 Steering Wheel 2020. It all arrived last Thursday, took about 5 hours to fully assemble and then another couple of hours moving things around to get a position I'm happy with.

Now to learn to drive. It's fun trying but I'm so inconsistent and rubbish right now. Back to practicing I guess.

rig.jpg

WIP sneak peek. My custom design/build is gradually growing and coming together ;)
Recently been attempting to incorporate dual, 1meter long Yamaha Sound-Projectors with 4x 12" subwoofers (1 each corner) into the builds chassis/floor section.

Rig will use a stylish design of multi tiers and an upper-tier for seat/pedals will float on multiple isolation supports to fully decouple and better contain all the tactile energy.

Last edited:
I contacted a company of here to see if they would sell the wrap and they wouldn’t, so I sorted this one myself and love it
I thought it was Sparco but can’t find it now but one of these seat guys do it, it’s really expensive, looks awesome great work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back