Show us your Rig / Cockpit

The Dell S2716DG displays have to be same revision number for one or you are locked to a max of 120hz. The two new ones were A09 and my older one is an A07. The second thing is my GPU only has two Display Port outputs. With one monitor having to be hooked up via HDMI, I was locked to an even lesser 60hz which defeats the purpose of having triple 144hz G-Sync displays. To use my 4th monitor which is on my desk for regular gaming, I would have to unplug my VR headset or vice versa. Then it would also be hooked up HDMI which means no G-Sync either.

Just too many quirks and issues...

The Dell S2716DG displays have to be same revision number for one or you are locked to a max of 120hz. The two new ones were A09 and my older one is an A07. The second thing is my GPU only has two Display Port outputs. With one monitor having to be hooked up via HDMI, I was locked to an even lesser 60hz which defeats the purpose of having triple 144hz G-Sync displays. To use my 4th monitor which is on my desk for regular gaming, I would have to unplug my VR headset or vice versa. Then it would also be hooked up HDMI which means no G-Sync either.

Just too many quirks and issues...

Thanks for the info. That's a joke. What GPU you got out of curiosity.

Yeah, futzing with swapping between a desktop with two monitors and a single TV screen was kind of working, but was too much futzing. I ended up throwing 1k USD at the problem and built a new gaming PC for the desktop and my old system runs the TV for tv/movies and sim racing, while my desktop PC is for all other gaming.

I'll be building my wheel stand two weekends from now. Here's the (mostly final) plan:

Well i couldn't get the triple screens setup correctly so I took them back and bought this:
45217576345_79766fab5b_k.jpg
Is this the 49" Samsung Ultrawide?

I'll get some today. Think iRacing is my favorite; it can be configured as triple screens and lets me run a higher FoV and still look like I'm sitting in the car. It's incredible how immersive it is for a single screen.

I used this for the other sims: http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/

rF2 and AMS look just right but it feels like it makes AC and R3E 'too close'. I'm wondering if there is a way to set AC up like iRacing but I can't find anything yet.

Last edited:
Ok here's some pics of my current FoV in just about all the sims. iRacing, AMS and rF2 I'm really happy with but the others I'm going to adjust further even though they are setup 'accurately' according to the site I posted above.
AC:
31208886257_e1b3474c59_k.jpg

ACC:
45424357914_2fa69e9df7_k.jpg

Automobilista:
44331321920_881033259c_k.jpg

iRacing:
31208887047_d8e9a2595b_k.jpg

rF2:
45424357824_6ffd1d61a5_k.jpg

Raceroom:
46147934181_5efed8c817_k.jpg

Wreckfest :D
46147934271_ef27c146d0_k.jpg

I've since turned the vignetting off. Made a nice difference.

Forgot about Kartkraft but it's hard to get accurate as I like to see the front wheels of the kart for whatever reason.

Absolutely stunning Dave! I'm back on the 32:9 bandwagon big time again. Gonna wait for the next price drop and go for it. Just gutted I didn't pull the trigger leading up to Black Friday when Amazon had it for £740, had it in my basket and everything!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back