Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Awesome, good insight on the seat.
Yeah I do play FH5 by time with my DD wheel, shifter, handbrake & buttkicker. It's fun!
I do have my eyes on the DK, not sure about the PLUS, i feel the std travel is probably enough?

Thanks
2" models will definitely be enough travel.

The + version is nice if you think you'll end up with a heavier rig as the + Has a little more powerful motor.

You can go with the Dk2 AND they have an upgrade program which means you can go from the dk2, to the dk+ by paying the difference . There won't be ANY regret of not getting the unit right for you.

I went with the + model because I planned to be ready for a heavier rig.

Also side note, I've had my system for a little over a year and half now and I use this thing almost every night... Like 80%-85% of evenings I'm in this thing turning laps at least for a 20 min or longer. It's how I relax and unwind if I'm not just totally wrecked from a super busy day. I have had ZERO issues and spent exactly ZERO seconds trouble shooting anything. It's On and go, every time.
This is an evolving product as they have been releasing updates and adding games.
Sigma's most recent heave update is absolutely mind-blowing immersive in VR.

Attachments

• IMG20240308171134.jpg
    IMG20240308171134.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
This is mine. I built it myself and I teach anyone interested how to build these on my Youtube channel. It has transformed the way I experience racing. I love historic content and I built this rig to compliment that style, but I use it for all racing styles, flight sims, truck sims etc. If you are interested in building a budget motion rig, I'm happy to show you how.

Attachments

• 4DOF Thumbnail.jpg compressed.jpg
    4DOF Thumbnail.jpg compressed.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DR ADHD rear sim view.jpg compressed.jpg
    DR ADHD rear sim view.jpg compressed.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 30

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.