Show your car

A friend of mine has one. I think he has a CD/radio combo in it, is that possible? Well, the speakers were AMAZING... can't remember if it was stock or after-market.
The original have radio , tape deck , built in cd changer in the back ( holds 6 cd ) .
The cd changer often fails because of location , and it dont like burned cds ( I forgot that :O_o: ).
So I use the tape deck a lot . I have received a lot of tapes from friends because they think its funny I use that :D

more small_NEW.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment seems to want me to make a post and introduce myself, so I thought here is a good place to start. These are my cars:

1990 BMW E30 325i
Track & weekend car, shown here at Calabogie Motorsports Park. I've been using this car for track days, autocross and cross-country road trips for 8 years now. Stock motor, it's all tire and suspension.
DSC_6582.jpg

2002 Subaru Impreza
Ice racer shared with 2 co-drivers. That is a reverse-entry drift in the photo... I am going to pretend it was intentional.
QjtaoAy.jpg

1997 Nissan Pulsar GTI
I don't own this car anymore but @Joakim Skalstad's Almera brought back fond memories of my first car, which was a Pulsar, or JDM Almera. (The Japanese GTI got an SR18 instead of the SR20.)
UbCcBIA.jpg

My girls...

Man I love your Supra! I just saw a bright orange one running around town the other day, the first I had seen in person, it was even more striking than in photographs. I have a Z4 Coupe, its ancestor by DNA if not by name :roflmao:

Next time you're at the dealership with it, yell at them to make a manual. And I mean scream, full on in their faces if you have to!

On second thought, maybe ignore that last part...

Last edited:
Man I love your Supra! I just saw a bright orange one running around town the other day, the first I had seen in person, it was even more striking than in photographs. I have a Z4 Coupe, it's ancestor by DNA if not by name :roflmao:

Next time you're at the dealership with it, yell at them to make a manual. And I mean scream, full on in their faces if you have to!

On second thought, maybe ignore that last part...

Haha I was pretty close to not buying it because of 1. no manual and 2. dealer mark-ups on the 1500 Launch Editions coming to the states. My dealer put a 5k mark-up on it, and the day before I was to pick it up I told them I either get it for MSRP or I'm getting a manual transmission M2 competition. They said no dice, but when I asked for my deposit back they reluctantly agreed.

For 10k I can have these guys put a manual in it for me haha

Hi I'm new to this forum.

My car for the last 5 years is this, MG ZR 160.
IMG_20190629_125558.jpg

Lots of subtle cosmetic mods and preventative maintenance done by myself but I don't have a garage or driveway so I'm a bit limited.

It would make the basis for a great track day car but I can't really afford regular track day costs plus vehicle upkeep. I can enjoy watching it's brothers race when I attend MGCC events :)

I have a huge passion for motorsport so instead of track days I have spent approx £1k on a sim racing rig based around a CSWv2.5 and it's great.

Some awesome machines on this thread btw.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%