Show your car

Picked up an Elantra GT N-Line a couple months ago!
IMG_1749.jpg
IMG_1752.jpg
IMG_1753.jpg

Nice VStrom! Very cool. That was the bike I wanted to trade up my Ninja250 in for, before I got off motorcycles and into Miatas.

I just picked it up, left over 2018 1000XT demo with 723 miles. I’ve had a lot of bikes over the years but never a vstrom. I’m staggered at how good it is. Honestly better than the GS I traded for it.

Same could be said of your Miatas. My brother does a lot of amateur racing. He runs a 90’s Fiero GT, a 1999 Lotus Elise sport and a 2004 MX5. He always said the Miata is the best. I questioned him vs the Elise as we hear “Lotus or BMW” and just assume they’re better but that is not always the case.

Yeah, it's hard to keep me out of the Miata. My dad has a 2016 Focus RS, and it's a great car. But at the track, when he's taking a break, both cars are ready to drive, I usually pick the Miata.

Supposed to be checking in at VIR right now, but it was cancelled, obviously. I'll just sit in driveway and make vroom vroom noises.
drv.jpg

Its a RAM, which I am rebuilding. I have actually had it years. I got the RAM because it had the best sorted chassis of all the copies and was the only one sanctioned by Carrol Shelby. It had a 5.7 Chevy but I have ditched that. It's going to have one of these:

I have a Tremec TKO 600 to go in which has a 0.64 overdriven fifth to allow it to cruise on the motorway a bit more sensibly. It also has a 3.31 limited slip diff.

Its a RAM, which I am rebuilding. I have actually had it years. I got the RAM because it had the best sorted chassis of all the copies and was the only one sanctioned by Carrol Shelby. It had a 5.7 Chevy but I have ditched that. It's going to have one of these:

I have a Tremec TKO 600 to go in which has a 0.64 overdriven fifth to allow it to cruise on the motorway a bit more sensibly. It also has a 3.31 limited slip diff.

Researched the RAM Cobra -- I had never heard of it. Very impressive! I had been kicking around the idea of a FFR Cobra at some point -- their chassis is good, but no where near the level of the RAM. Nice motor too -- love the 427 SB windors motors.

Cheers,
Dom

You have one as well?
I currently own three...one 900 SE and two 9-3 SE.
Wife also own two....a classic 900 and a 01 Viggen 9-3 vert.
I converted the 99 9-3 from auto to 5 speed and built a stout 2.3L with forged internals a few years back.
Fitted big turbo and ETS intercooler along with Viggen brakes, gearbox and axles.
It is modded to the gills...nothing was left untouched, as I was working as a Saab tech/tuner at the time and had full access to all parts and tooling.
Another 'wolf in sheep's clothing'...a very unassuming car capable of scaring the heck out of most.
Third gear acceleration is insane to say the least.
I wouldn't dare put that much torque through first and second gear.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%