Show your car

Recently sold this one with heavy heart! Enjoyed it for last four years!
DSC04190.JPG
And replaced it with this cheap plastic electric Ioniq!
hyundai.jpg
And when my old Vivaro van finally gave up, decided to go full Hyundai line up...
hyunda h1.jpg

Hi Mate, I've not been on in ages! Hope your well!

I did drive a Radical SR3RSX at Silverstone with Radical a few weeks ago and it was mega. I think I am going to get an SR1 or SR3RSX next year. I still have the Boxster GTS, couldn't part with it. We had a great summer and it got used! I am only 1hr 30 mins away from Donnington Park, Silverstone and Oulton Park. Ouch that sounds crazy!

I test drove a GT4 but it didn't do much for me compared to my GTS, also drove a 430 Exige Cup, mental but to track focused for road use imo.

A 997 GT3 imo is the last of the proper driver involvement cars, followed my mates 997 GTS RS for a few hundred miles and its a pleasure to see it moving about, with a Sharkwerks exhaust it sounded awesome. All GT3 products are marked up here in the UK too, I wanted a 991.2 GT3 but couldn't get an allocation. I have asked for a 718 Spyder if it has an NA engine, if not I'll keep the GTS or go 981 Spyder. Prices of the new R0 V10 Spyder and McLaren 540C/570S are dropping alot so keeping any eye on them too.

Hello, a Happy New Years to you!. I'm doing well thanks. Yeah it has been quite some time since we last chatted. Those are some great tracks to be close to. I have nothing that spectacular here in western Canada. Man that Radical must of been pretty epic at Silverstone! :thumbsup:.

Hey your Boxster is the 6 cylinder right? I kind of don't like that the new Boxsters are now 4 cylinder turbos, just prefer the 6 cylinders. I did some upgrades to my Turbo S back during the summertime. It's got larger intercoolers/charge pipes, EVOMS diverter valves, IPD intake plenum/Y pipe, COBB stage 3 91 tune. I gained around 20% more hp. I also did a COBB PDK sequential shift program. Shifts are now just as quick and aggressive as on the GT3's with PDK.

I picked up a couple of cars back in September, a 2007 Audi RS4 and a 2004 Golf R32. The Golf R32's are a rare find in Canada so when one popped up for sale i had to have it. I love the sound of the VR6. The RS4 is modified, it's supercharged and has around 575hp. It is quite fast for a 4000 lb sedan :D my gf drives it most of the time.

I say go for the R8 V10...haha I'm being bias because i have an Audi. I like those McLarens as well. I'm not a big fan of the 720S, 650S and down for me and the F1 being my absolute favorite.

Last edited:
Hello, a Happy New Years to you!. I'm doing well thanks. Yeah it has been quite some time since we last chatted. Those are some great tracks to be close to. I have nothing that spectacular here in western Canada. Man that Radical must of been pretty epic at Silverstone! :thumbsup:.

Hey your Boxster is the 6 cylinder right? I kind of don't like that the new Boxsters are now 4 cylinder turbos, just prefer the 6 cylinders. I did some upgrades to my Turbo S back during the summertime. It's got larger intercoolers/charge pipes, EVOMS diverter valves, IPD intake plenum/Y pipe, COBB stage 3 91 tune. I gained around 20% more hp. I also did a COBB PDK sequential shift program. Shifts are now just as quick and aggressive as on the GT3's with PDK.

I picked up a couple of cars back in September, a 2007 Audi RS4 and a 2004 Golf R32. The Golf R32's are a rare find in Canada so when one popped up for sale i had to have it. I love the sound of the VR6. The RS4 is modified, it's supercharged and has around 575hp. It is quite fast for a 4000 lb sedan :D my gf drives it most of the time.

I say go for the R8 V10...haha I'm being bias because i have an Audi. I like those McLarens as well. I'm not a big fan of the 720S, 650S and down for me and the F1 being my absolute favorite.

Happy new year mate!

It was so Epic i want one, just need to find the cash lol. Yeah it is the flat 6, I don't like the F4T. I do prefer NA motors in general. Sounds like a beast of a 911, what power torque is that now running? Must be mental. Some pretty awesome rides you've got mate! What a choice. Hoping Porsche allocated me a 718 Boxster Spyder and that it is 3.8 NA at least as I enjoy a manual. If not then I'll see, might even ditch the road car and just get a mental Radical SR3 RSX for a year and do track days, wife brought a Macan so perfect towing car lol. Mclarens are nice but for me lack noise, and warranty costs are like £3500 TO £5000 a year! Silly money. No wonder they depreciate like 50K a year.

I fitted a GT4 Steering wheel and airbag and the GT4 Short Shifter into my GTS :)

Weather isn't great here so not much driving but I have used the car twice in 2.5 months.

20190106-105647.jpg

20190113-161254.jpg

Happy new year mate!

It was so Epic i want one, just need to find the cash lol. Yeah it is the flat 6, I don't like the F4T. I do prefer NA motors in general. Sounds like a beast of a 911, what power torque is that now running? Must be mental. Some pretty awesome rides you've got mate! What a choice. Hoping Porsche allocated me a 718 Boxster Spyder and that it is 3.8 NA at least as I enjoy a manual. If not then I'll see, might even ditch the road car and just get a mental Radical SR3 RSX for a year and do track days, wife brought a Macan so perfect towing car lol. Mclarens are nice but for me lack noise, and warranty costs are like £3500 TO £5000 a year! Silly money. No wonder they depreciate like 50K a year.

I fitted a GT4 Steering wheel and airbag and the GT4 Short Shifter into my GTS :)

Weather isn't great here so not much driving but I have used the car twice in 2.5 months.

20190106-105647.jpg

20190113-161254.jpg

Love your GTS! I would just hang on to it and get a track car. GT4 wheel and shifter, alcantara right? What do you think about the McLaren Senna? I saw it on The Grand Tour, seems like a pretty epic car.

Photo_20190120.jpg

@ 670 hp 610 ft lbs torque.

Reactions: DND
Love your GTS! I would just hang on to it and get a track car. GT4 wheel and shifter, alcantara right? What do you think about the McLaren Senna? I saw it on The Grand Tour, seems like a pretty epic car.

View attachment 287300
@ 670 hp 610 ft lbs torque.

Yes its Alcantara, but a much nicer wheel, smaller, thinner etc. Had to swap out the airbag too as thats smaller. Shifter now sits lower, and therefore is shorter, the shift is so sweet now :)

I've started look at manifolds and tune for the GTS, i think decat manifolds and a cobb tune will see like 45hp/40lbft in the mid range. Downside is it will be loud as f*ck, but its not a daily so I'm thinking do it.......but the sensible guy in me is thinking go 200cell cat manifolds lol.

Would sound like this with no cats.

I watched that last week too. Makes me want a muscle car lol. I dont really get the Senna. For road use, its way to quick to have fun, for track use its way to expensive. I heard alot of people are cancelling their orders for the Senna.

Yes its Alcantara, but a much nicer wheel, smaller, thinner etc. Had to swap out the airbag too as thats smaller. Shifter now sits lower, and therefore is shorter, the shift is so sweet now :)

I've started look at manifolds and tune for the GTS, i think decat manifolds and a cobb tune will see like 45hp/40lbft in the mid range. Downside is it will be loud as f*ck, but its not a daily so I'm thinking do it.......but the sensible guy in me is thinking go 200cell cat manifolds lol.

Would sound like this with no cats.

I watched that last week too. Makes me want a muscle car lol. I dont really get the Senna. For road use, its way to quick to have fun, for track use its way to expensive. I heard alot of people are cancelling their orders for the Senna.

I have short throw shifters in both the RS4 and the Golf R32. I did not have them installed but the previous owners had them done. Short throw shifters are great as long as they are of good quality and are not overly notchy when you shift.

Myself i do not like exhausts that are too loud. My Sharkwerks system is catted, it is a bit louder than stock but not overbearing. My Golf is too loud and i need to have some resonators installed.

Decent gains for just a manifold and tune though.

Recently sold this one with heavy heart! Enjoyed it for last four years!View attachment 282676 And replaced it with this cheap plastic electric Ioniq!
View attachment 282677And when my old Vivaro van finally gave up, decided to go full Hyundai line up...
View attachment 282678

I own several vehicles one being a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 with a 6 spd manual. It is pretty much my daily beater. It is a good car, quick, not bad on fuel, reliable and it was cheap to buy used. I like the car enough that I'd be willing to trade up to a 2015 or 2016.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%