Show your car

One of my old cars...

Im trying to find a shot of it from the front, I have one or two somewhere but looks like not on my PC, I will hunt for it soon and scan it in, It had a cosworth lookalike front end :) Yes sad I know but boys will be boys :)
I also had a MK1 golf GTI lookalike, it was a 1.3 a real GTI would of killed me on insurance

My ohh my 10 years have passed already.

attachment.php

Attachments

• n544111004_932934_392.jpg
    n544111004_932934_392.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Renaud de Munck

I'm not eighteen yet, but if I have to buy one when the time comes, I'll buy one in the UK: a GENUINE NON TUNED Honda CRX sir (weighing less than a ton, 160 bhp, a bomb!)
100_1031.jpg

And if my dad pays :)
also in the UK: a GENUINE NON TUNED Honda Civic Type-R (between 2001-2005 because the new one doesn't drive nearly as well)

CivicTypeR.jpg

I love great engines, so you'll understand I want Honda V-TECH or Mazda RENESIS :)

Lovely car jojo, looks almost like the one i had when i was young, i had the same color only my wheel was placed on the other side.

Seeing the steeringwheel on your inside car pic brings a feeling of nostalgica in me.

here my car a ford fiesta 1600sport koni sport suspension supersprint exhaust 57i kit stabalizers front and back 105pk 156 nm not muts but it goos like hell around corners lol.
verlagen014.jpg

Yay, i got a new car!!

A totally original Seat Leon Cupra R!!

the car is in mint condition, everything still is original, from the SEAT AUDIO package with 8 speakers and 6cd changer, to all badges and things on the outside.

The car just got 50000km on it, and is almost 5 years old/young. The engine is fenomenal, 210bhp, and almost 300nm of torque. The Turbo woosh is awesome, and it just keeps going and going. The Seat Sport Suspension is near perfection too.

i just love it :D

LCR-8.jpg

LCR-9.jpg

LCR-4.jpg

LCR-5.jpg

Isn't she a beauty (l)

only plan is chipping and making the engine breath a little better, will have an estimated 280bhp after that :)

Wonderful car Roy, i have had a black one too, not Cupra R but a Cupra 4, which means 4 wheel drive, mine was tuned arround 250Hp as i had K03 turbo, yours has a K04 which is the same as the Audi S3.

It is possible to get arround 275HP but watch out where you let it tune, mine was done in 2 days and rolled after every change.

If you let it tune bad you will get an orange sign every time and the system goes into "noodloop", the dealer needs to reset the computer then it's ok again but i is a bad faillure.

I would suggest to take Forge BOV too, it makes a great psss when you change gears.

Have fun with it.

Wonderful car Roy, i have had a black one too, not Cupra R but a Cupra 4, which means 4 wheel drive, mine was tuned arround 250Hp as i had K03 turbo, yours has a K04 which is the same as the Audi S3.

It is possible to get arround 275HP but watch out where you let it tune, mine was done in 2 days and rolled after every change.

If you let it tune bad you will get an orange sign every time and the system goes into "noodloop", the dealer needs to reset the computer then it's ok again but i is a bad faillure.

I would suggest to take Forge BOV too, it makes a great psss when you change gears.

Have fun with it.

Thanks marcel :thumb:

it will go to Either DGM (official SEAT dealer) or JD engeneering

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 254 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years