Show your car

She's a big ol' girl.
Unrestored 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado
Toro_007s.jpg

KO

Yeah those Gallardos are coming within reach now. Nice ride man. A guy at work owns one of these exactly like yours and he has a Murci. I think he got them from a police auction. And they had high miles. Probably owned by drug dealers, LOL.

Yeah those Gallardos are coming within reach now. Nice ride man. A guy at work owns one of these exactly like yours and he has a Murci. I think he got them from a police auction. And they had high miles. Probably owned by drug dealers, LOL.
Haha that's exactly it! Now it's THE moment to get them, before they go up in price.

Drug dealers and rich bois are dumping them to get the Huracan... so lots of these are now within reach. Got mine for the price of a new BMW 3 series, and with only 40k kilometers on the clock. What a time to be alive!

Haha that's exactly it! Now it's THE moment to get them, before they go up in price.

Drug dealers and rich bois are dumping them to get the Huracan... so lots of these are now within reach. Got mine for the price of a new BMW 3 series, and with only 40k kilometers on the clock. What a time to be alive!
There was an '04 I saw on CarGurus here in the US for $79K. Juts think if you put a down and a trade in on that. It would be like you said, A BMW 3.

There was an '04 I saw on CarGurus here in the US for $79K. Juts think if you put a down and a trade in on that. It would be like you said, A BMW 3.
Here I've seen them going for as low as 55k CHF. Granted they were not in concours condition, but honestly, they weren't falling apart either. And most importantly, here you normally get a 1 year aftermarket warranty, so that helps with biting the bullet.

My dad was always an Oldsmobile guy and had many over the years. The year after after mom passed he spotted this 1954 Oldsmobile Super 88 while out driving around with my sister. A deal was made for it and my brother knows all the right people so within a years time the '54 was like new inside and out. May 24th marked 3 years since my dad passed away at age 85, he was still driving and showing his Olds at shows in Texas and Minnesota up until his death. My brother is now the caretaker of the Oldsmobile. Here is Dad with his car at one of the many shows he attended.
Dad54Hastings14.jpg

My dad and I with his '54 Olds Super 88 and my '95 Pontiac Firebird Formula after a small show in his hometown.
montecrshw_003a.jpg

KO

Almost a decade old, 2012 year model purchased new in Oct 2011.
I work from home and it sits in the garage all day. Not a scratch on it and the interior is also like new, despite over 100K miles of use. Nothing to drool over, but it gets me around.
newcar_4320.jpg

But I'm really itching to build a Lancia Stratos kit car... This is why an extra garage stall will be a dangerous thing..

The wait time on a kit is so long that there would be a very real possibility that I would have lost interest before a kit was available again.

Last edited:
Ariel Atom 3.5 Supercharged.

310bhp. 560kg.

Always wanted one. Never thought I'd get one. Then I realised these things have ZERO depreciation and are relatively cheap to run (about the same as our Ford Galaxy 2.2 TDCi).

Should be able to run it for a couple of years and get out again with most of what I put in.

Attachments

• AtomSmall.jpg
    AtomSmall.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 85
Ariel Atom 3.5 Supercharged.

310bhp. 560kg.

Always wanted one. Never thought I'd get one. Then I realised these things have ZERO depreciation and are relatively cheap to run (about the same as our Ford Galaxy 2.2 TDCi).

Should be able to run it for a couple of years and get out again with most of what I put in.
If you don't manage to wrap it around something at a track day :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back