Show us your Model Cars Collection!

Till this forum thread, had not thought about this for years, took about 30 minutes to find, never opened.
Got this with Nascar Legends in '99
IMG_20190201_1131365_rewindS.jpg
IMG_20190201_1139299_rewindS.jpg

G2oCL9MASea0HZElGFaW8g.iNOCtYf9hUloJHlmkpeL_U

NCtdEaMjS-iX6pE4LMSAUQ.YdYlDNPjk6ZDtOAzdfHT_m

Last edited:
My cars have been in boxes in my basement since we moved into our house. I am willing to sell the whole lot, and I think I now know where I can sell them. They need a good home. Stay tuned.

I had so many that I've started my own blog recently reviewing my models.
You can read about my childhood models, from Heritage Formula (Onyx), to Bburago, to Scalextric and Lego Technic here: https://fongugp4.blogspot.com/2019/01/143-models-my-humble-beginnings-as.html

Years ago, I started a Tamiya Lotus 25 kit, but I get discouraged by my own high standards for models to my stupid hands that won't do fiddly things.

This is one of my favourites, Ayrton Senna's Williams FW16 from the Pacific Grand Prix (didn't make it round the first corner!)
1994%20Williams%20FW16%20Senna%20Pacific%20GP.jpg

So one of my life goals is to try and collect all of the F1 World Champions cars. Yep from 1950. I'm going well but I've got a lot of gaps. My best part is 2003-2017 straight through. All the champions are the cars on the right and there's some extra ones I've collected on the left. As for the car part... I was at Eau Rouge in 2016 when K Mag crashed. I was one of the first onto the track and managed to collect some pieces before they finished putting his car and pieces of bodywork on the recovery truck.
IMG_0727 (1).jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back