Show some love for Reiza's Copa Petrobras de Marcas on Steam :)

Yeah, good deal for those that don't own Stock Car Extreme - the Marcas cars are also included in SCE.
I like the cars and physics but the sound is like finger-nails on a chalkboard to me - such a shrill buzzing I can't race em' for very long. But that's how they most likely sound IRL.
If anyone doesn't own SCE, your missing a very good value!

Copa is what got me started with Reiza. I tried Copa on a whim when the R3E servers were down and loved it. About the same time, Reiza started the crowd funding campaign. After a donation to get GCSE / Formual Truck and the upcoming game, it was like Reiza was calling for me. And I'm grateful for it!

Yeah, unfortunately there's little we can do - lots of people try it for a few minutes because it's free, don't take the time to properly learn it because they were expecting a more arcade-like game, and then slap on a poor review. But that's how free-to-play games go, usually - I don't have exact numbers, but I'm pretty sure no one expects a majority of users to actually stick with them. (For instance, I'm fairly sure that for games like Path of Exile, a free-to-play ARPG, some 70% or so of users never even reach the first boss).

As the Marcas are in GSCE, there's little incentive for GSCE owners to launch an extra sim.

If there's no auto steering adjustment i'd really suggest to Reiza to bring that update to the
Marcas too, because this definitely puts a decent number of people off as with a wrong steering ratio it just feels wrong and in your first reaction you blame the sim to be bad.

It works the other way around for sure… I bought SCE after having a lot of fun in the Marcas! You can really enjoy a nice game with the Marcas, it is amazing to get so much for free! It still worked like a demo for me, and now I am really glad I bought the "full" game.
(I remember trying the demo of the very first Stock Car game a few years ago: I spent the 90 mn trying to configure my wheel and had not been able to do a single lap comfortably before it ended… I shelved the idea of buying it then…)

You have a few downloads for Marcas… right here at RD! But it is pretty light… The tracks are just alternate versions of the ones in game, and you need to switch between original and modded tracks, you cannot have both at once. The 2013 season brings the Honda Civic but it is not up to Reiza quality level… Better wait for the official one in a few months (weeks?)!
Don't forget that you still needed a serial for rFactor light while Marcas is a free game… No one would buy SCE if you could add all the content to Marcas...

I know what you mean...
I was asking because I followed the RD races and I want to install this year skins on it. lol
A free content suitable for leagues, what a dream!!! lol
Btw, thanks for your reply.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back