Show me your button boxes

M

Mike Spence

• Mike Spence

I'm just getting the bits together to build a button box, planning to use the Bodnar BU0836X. I want enough buttons to make the keyboard redundant in game and rotary brake bias control.

Any advice, pictures, diagrams etc would be much appreciated.

Showing off is encouraged.

Cheers.

Check this post the replies/pages afterwards ... I ended up with a Saitek Pro-Gamer command unit, which I used very heavily before I got my G25.

I too was thinking of making a button box before getting this, but the costs started to get silly, and the Saitek came in at roughly €30 from memory, so there was no comparison.

• Mike Spence

Just giving your post a small "bump" here....

I use a G25, so its 16 buttons (from memory) are sufficient to me even excluding the 2 used for pedal shifting.

I also use a G25 but I want to have all the buttons labelled and there's the potential to have over 20 buttons in GTR Evo.

• Mike Spence

Check this post the replies/pages afterwards ... I ended up with a Saitek Pro-Gamer command unit, which I used very heavily before I got my G25.

I too was thinking of making a button box before getting this, but the costs started to get silly, and the Saitek came in at roughly €30 from memory, so there was no comparison.

I'd considered one of those, I like the idea of having something built into my sim cockpit though. I think the total cost should be less than £100 and usable in many games.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%