Shoutout From Le Mans! RD Community on Tour...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
LM24.jpg

RaceDepartment member and trackside at Le Mans? Cool, give us a shout out!

If you are one of the thousands of lucky spectators currently watching the great race from trackside at the Circuit de la Sarthe - we want to hear from you..!

Drop us a comment, post us a picture and just generally make us all feel a little bit envious that you are watching in person one of the greatest spectacles of motorsport in the whole world.

Come one, share that Le Mans love and let us know how much fun you are having :) *

For those of us less fortunate and stuck watching the race at home or on mobile, send a picture anyway and share with us your race day excitement!

*please don't consider the fact I'm at home, have access to a shower and tea making facilities at my fingertips... ;) :D

Reactions: CC
**SPOILERS**
absolutely an epic race. gutted for Toyota, as I'm sure we all are. Le Mans is one fickle b***h.

Shocker to see the timing screens when I woke up from my 3 hour nap to see the #1 Porsche retired and an LMP2 car leading the field.

Epic GTE-Pro battle too. Way more exciting than last year. BoP seemed to be spot on, even with the Ford sandbaggers trying to act like they were slow all week (again).
Sad to see my Corvette boys have some bad luck, and that one mistake at the worst possible time at the end there, but amazing race nonetheless.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%