FM4 Should we keep this forum?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
FWIW, I say keep it :cool:

The low post numbers is likely due to there being little new info available at present (that changes on the 23rd of this month when embargos lift) and that FM isn't a racing simulation - it's a "jack of all trades" car game. 16 players online will help boost interest.

Cheers.

Keep it, I think there are good chances of high activity here once the game is released.

At Forzasport/forza3.se we're on our 8th and final season of the FTCC touring car league in FM3. There will be more seasons in FM4 for sure! The guys in charge has done a crazy amount of testing with all cars to ensure they are equal, and I have to admit they've done a great job. There's also a Group A class that's been tested, and I'm sure they will help hosting events here on RD.

• Richard Lovewell

I'm looking forward to Forza 4. Will be interesting to see how it compares with GT5. Seems a bit premature to close a thread for a game that hasn't been released yet.

Forza 4 is currently the strongest fighter on the Xbox side in a war between the Xbox 360 and a new PC in my head.:)

I love the approach of the Forza games, and can't wait to be able to play it at home.

(I think we should keep this forum at least until a little time passes after the release of the game, to see how much interest it will get. I'll join later for sure, but some people are lucky enough to be able to get the game at release day probably:))

Well, due to my recently bought PS3 failing on me already i've pulled my 360 out of retirement. I'm really looking forward to the release of Forza 4 and the release of the Fanatec CSR Forza wheel. I will definitely be hanging around here with you guys when i'm not busy with my other sims.

I'm looking forward to Forza 4. Will be interesting to see how it compares with GT5. Seems a bit premature to close a thread for a game that hasn't been released yet.

All i can say for now is that the car selection is already looking better than GT5, and this is coming from a GT fan! I don't care for the mostly useless standard cars on GT5 for i'am only comparing GT5's premium cars to the list of cars that Turn 10 has currently put out. And you know guys the list is only going to get better!. Sorry PD you kinda blew it here.

I tend to agree, i also race on GT-5, its a very good racing experience but Forza is hands down better if you like mod's and tuning for performance. Gt-5 is more of a D3 type tuning. I myself like to tune and tinker with performance of the cars.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%