Should install reshade? as well as Sol and CSP

Yesterday I had to reinstall AC. It took ages getting my mods back in, and it’s still not finished.

Anyway, I used to have reshade.me installed. I had installed it before ever installing Sol and CSP.
So should I reinstall it or do Sol and CSP already take care of “reshading”?

Any advice would be most welcome? Is there an FPS cost to such a thing? I’m getting good FPS now so could lose 5% acceptably.

this is where you can get reshade: https://reshade.me/

Yeah, you can configure the way AA is applied with the patch anyway and that's the only thing reshade really offered over regular PP filters in the first place. AC's a few years too modern to really get the benefits of reshade cause it has most of the fancy directx stuff built in or from yebis.

I want to get rid of Reshade and did the Uninstall thing (stated as succesfully) in CM and Assetto Corsa EXE. But I still have the Reshade info on top of this screen. How do I get rid of Reshade and or that info?
Thanks.
Cheers
Robin
CM2.png

Check if the dxgi.dll ( and what begins with dxgi ) is still in Assetto Corsa main folder ... I guess this might be the reason why it still appears but maybe not applied if the other elements are uninstalled.

Check if the dxgi.dll ( and what begins with dxgi ) is still in Assetto Corsa main folder ... I guess this might be the reason why it still appears but maybe not applied if the other elements are uninstalled.

Thanks for the info. There were no dxgi/dxgi.dII in the AC main folder, neither in subfolders etc.
Reshade is still there.

I found out d3d9.dII is the one to delete. Reshade removed.

Cheers
Robin

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 242 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years