Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

started getting the same error but annoying only for the okayama tracks! (everything else works well!)
also tried to find in the drive options the "game starter" section - in my version of content maanger (latest) can't seem to find such an option - any help appreciated...….

started getting the same error but annoying only for the okayama tracks! (everything else works well!)
also tried to find in the drive options the "game starter" section - in my version of content maanger (latest) can't seem to find such an option - any help appreciated...….

I couldn't find the option ethier until I scrolled up in settings/content manager/drive, it was hidden for me and was driving me nuts because I remembered the option, it should be the first one.

BTW This happened to me on Mugello, and I already tried everything that everyone has recommended in addition to verifying game cache and even deleting the track and re downloading it through the verification, nothing worked.

I'm running the latest Sol update but on preview 49 of shaders patch because some of the latest were giving me trouble.

I couldn't find the option ethier until I scrolled up in settings/content manager/drive, it was hidden for me and was driving me nuts because I remembered the option, it should be the first one.

BTW This happened to me on Mugello, and I already tried everything that everyone has recommended in addition to verifying game cache and even deleting the track and re downloading it through the verification, nothing worked.

I'm running the latest Sol update but on preview 49 of shaders patch because some of the latest were giving me trouble.

I'm getting this on both GP and Indy versions of Brands Hatch with Custom Shaders Patch at preview49 (latest suggested install). As a test, I installed the latest beta, which is preview140, and Brands Hatch now loads up just fine. I haven't tested to see yet if it looks good yet, but it's a start.

The workaround, of course, is to simply set the General Patch Settings to Disabled if you don't want to try the newest beta.

I also got it working upgrading from 49 to preview140 but it messed up my steering - for some reason my CSWv2 would not get enabled at the start of each race (but everthing else worked!) - any ideas for a workaround? happened with my other tracks not just Okayama......
(also tried some of the other patches between 49-140 and they all seemed to be buggy mess up the visuals in VR (colours become all black and white)

Drivers hi!!

Recently installed content manager & whilst I like it, especially with SOL, I cannot get Crew Chief working. I have done some searches but hoping you guys can help.

I can see the app is activated within CM.

Cheers.

I always start Crew Chief first ... not forgetting to choose Assetto Corsa 64bit and starting application before opening Content Manager.
Never had any problem with it.

If the app is activated as it's mentioned in CM, Crew Chief should work without any problem.

You cannot start Crew Chief in CM or in game with the App icon at the right.

Yes I do .... this one only may give the opportunity to use Shader Light Patch and Sol.
Unuseful to do a comparison between original launcher and Content Manager .... CM is by far the winner. ;)

The possibilities and tools of Content Manager are huge.

hit WIN+R, "run as" appears, paste this: (or in Win-Explorer location bar)
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager
and hit enter

obviously you can delete "Temporary" folder there before backup (or maybe only its content)

most AC cfg stuff is in "%userprofile%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\"
shaders patch settings in "%userprofile%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension"

Last edited:
So I can't donate to content manager so I can't get a full version of it. Is it worth it to use the lite version of it or can I buy the real version using other method? I have money only in steam.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%