Should I use content manager if it is not the full version?

J3SSE

1RPM
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
So I can't donate to content manager so I can't get a full version of it. Is it worth it to use the lite version of it or can I buy the real version using other method? I have money only in steam.

Stereo

3000RPM
Dec 22, 2009
The free version is still a big step up from the default launcher yes.

J3SSE

1RPM
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Could I get content manager full version any other way. Like donating them on steam or doing stuff for them. I want to support them.

Nov 18, 2013
things you miss is track managment/making maps and server managment and user champoinships
shaders patch functions/options are same in both versions (as it is partly on its own)

Gevatter

The James May of Simracing
Premium
Aug 2, 2015
Could I get content manager full version any other way. Like donating them on steam or doing stuff for them. I want to support them.
I'd say it would be best to ask Ilja (the guy who made CM) directly. In the "About" section in Content Manager there is an email and I think a link to their discord (which I don't have on me atm).

J3SSE

1RPM
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
I'd say it would be best to ask Ilja (the guy who made CM) directly. In the "About" section in Content Manager there is an email and I think a link to their discord (which I don't have on me atm).
Alright. Thank you!