Should I purchase Raceroom content during the sale?

Hi, so with the summer sale on steam in full shwing, im thinking of getting the pro pack for raceroom. It’s currently €37 and includes a good bit of content. Im dont use raceroom alot since i think o have only one car (audi r8) but i tried a few times when all the content was free and thought the racing part was quite good. Im playing alot of Rf2 atm and for me it gives me the best ffb and sense of realism out of all the other sims.
How does RR stack up against Rf2 in terms of physics and ffb? Are the tracks scanned? Good tyre model?
Thanks

R3E Pricing, Discounts and Purchasing Advice

I second Dan on this one. With the sale it is well worth buying the full Premium Pack and getting everything R3E currently has to offer. It costs a bit more right now, but you will save yourself money in the long run by not having to buy the missing content piecemeal.

As for physics, FFB, etc, those things are subjective so you're not going to get an accurate picture asking for people's opinions. But since this is R3E you can find out for yourself. The R3E client is free to download, and then you can test drive ANY car from the store as many times as you like before buying anything. That should be enough to give you a good idea of whether the physics and FFB meet your expectations.

Benefited from the summer sale for the first time, 3 tracks and added to my Porsche collection. Still haven't bought the early 90's DTM Mercs can't understand why they're alone, maybe someone can enlighten me because that's all that is left.

Still haven't bought the early 90's DTM Mercs can't understand why they're alone, maybe someone can enlighten me because that's all that is left.
Those are the only cars I don't own, for the same reason. I believe they were part of some Mercedes promo event that was run in R3E ages ago, where the events progressed through the years and used the different cars. After that they were released to the store. One of the three does appear to be in my garage, so perhaps it was given away free if you participated in the event? I don't remember doing that though... in fact I'm sure I didn't.

I love that car too. It's the one that is in my garage, so perhaps I did end up buying it with some spare vRP at some point. Can't ever remember actually driving it though! Would be amazing to have some playmates for it, plus the others.

I love raceroom as a package.....if you buy it as the whole package in the sales. I've bought a couple of cars and a track since I got the whole lot last december but it would be quite an expensive business if you bought the lot bit by bit. At least there's no subscription on top....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%