Should i change my wheel?

Hi guys, that's my first post. It's been about three years that i own a DFGT from Logitech. I'm thinking to switch to a wheel with an h shifter and clutch pedal too. I don't wanna spend a lot, do you have any suggestions? I was thinking to sell my DFGT and get an used G27. I'm actually really passionate about simracing and i'm looking forward to get better hardware. Thanks to everyone for the reply :)

buy the best load cell brake you can afford and the wheel side when you upgrade from your logitech if your passionate enough will eventually "by the end of 18 months or so you will be upgrading to a OSW lol "),on that note buy what you can afford now selll later to upgrade when more cash is available etc
sim equipment keeps its price well and even sometimes you can sell later at equal or more money than you originally paid for in the first place,

Upvote 0
I just upgraded from a DFGT to a Fanatec CSL Elite, wow big difference. I'd recommend trying a belt wheel as the next step, if Fanatec is to much maybe the T300RS GT.

Upvote 0
I just upgraded from a DFGT to a Fanatec CSL Elite, wow big difference. I'd recommend trying a belt wheel as the next step, if Fanatec is to much maybe the T300RS GT.
Yes the fanatec csl elite load cell brake is fantastic i have one along side the heusinkveld clutch and throttle
IMG_20190213_111120__1550056479_10254.jpg

Upvote 0
G27 is the same as DFGT. it will not be an upgrade at all. Do not buy g27. T300 would be a good choice. Or just skip middleware and go for OSW :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing