F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelaroost

@Simberia
Im unsure about buying this game.
Do i buy it for the pc or for the ps3
Pros and cons.
Ps3 i have friends who i met on gt5 that play this game that say its good and its hassle free.
But the pc is a unknown quantity as i dont have any experience playing online with driving games using that microsoft thing.
Is it a good thing or a bad thing ?
Is it dedicated servers ?
Is it simple to join servers add friends join friends ect ?
I do understand how i can mod the game to how i want it with cam views ect and textures witch is a benefit.
And feed back would be great thankyou.

ps sorry for my grammer

Dam i posted it in wrong place sorry :(

Complete wrong thread you posted in, will be moved.
If you want quality, get it for the PC. GFWL makes no difference. There are no dedicated servers, which is also a good thing, as if there were the game would be like iRacing, 1 race per hour. P2p means you can join a race whenever you like.

Racing with friends couldn't be easier. Simply hit multiplayer, quick race or w/e and you're put into a lobby, where there is a nice big button "Invite Friends"

However, if you don't have many / any friends who play this game on the PC, you may want to get it for the PS3.
Take a look at some videos of the game and see if you like how it is. The graphics, the camera angles ect.
If you do, then I'd go with the PS3 simply because you'll have people to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back