rF2 Short-Track Sunday - Formula 3 @ Lime Rock - Sun 09 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for racing guys and especially @Ole Marius Myrvold for hosting! Gonna miss short track Sundays! Although this was a perfect example of how my races go recently. First race, comfortable lead, hit a rejoining car I couldn't see at all (I'll blame this one on Jim, he really could have warned me :mad: ), thanks to some mistakes back in the leade, second last lap understeer into the grass and hit @PurgerUK I think trying to keep it straight (sorry for that). Second race, leading again, try to defend against @wayphaxx, see him spin, thought was my fault and waited to find out later he spun by himself. Third race, messed up quali to find out in warmup rf2 didn't load the correct setup though assigned as default. Sorry to anyone I punted trying to make my way through the field. By that time I was already...

giphy.gif

@wayphaxx & @Kresh as we have 3 races, on three layouts, with a new qual for each race. If you guys suddenly have time for one race or something, feel free to join whenever and participate in one or two of the races
Sorry I couldn't make it in time, believe it or not I was working this Sunday, got home late and went straight to sleep.

Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for organizing these Sunday races. Love the format.
I wasn't able to take part in most of them but the ones I did I had great fun.
Hopefully we can continue in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold for organizing these Sunday races. Love the format.
I wasn't able to take part in most of them but the ones I did I had great fun.
Hopefully we can continue in the future.

Well. I got bad, good and bad news then.
Bad #1: Regional corona-measures for my region was (a bit surprising) extended today, from, well today until 21st of May. Meaning most things are shut down for a little while longer.
Good: This means, there will be two extra short-track-sundays! :)
Bad #2: This also means that I won't get back to working a little bit... That's boring and not economically great! -.-

Well. I got bad, good and bad news then.
Bad #1: Regional corona-measures for my region was (a bit surprising) extended today, from, well today until 21st of May. Meaning most things are shut down for a little while longer.
Good: This means, there will be two extra short-track-sundays! :)
Bad #2: This also means that I won't get back to working a little bit... That's boring and not economically great! -.-
That is too bad mate, here the opposite is happening, they are slowly opening up everything thus more working for me.

Hopefully things will start to get better soon for everyone, so we can get back to normal.

That is too bad mate, here the opposite is happening, they are slowly opening up everything thus more working for me.

Hopefully things will start to get better soon for everyone, so we can get back to normal.

Well, the rest of Norway is opening up. Except for 13 counties. Like Oslo and Drammen(which I live in). Like Joakim, who lives 35min away from me, has less restrictions, and if I'd worked there, I'd been able to work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%