rF2 Short-Track Sunday - Clio Cup @ Sebring Club - Sun 07 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
First of all big sorry guys, that hairpin chaos was totally my bad. Had a good exit and tried to sneak to the left of @Balazs Flossmann. When he started to slowy go left I had already a bit of my front on his side, had to lift and went for the right inside. Was already close to the corner, braked, rear stepped out to the wrong direction and I spun him. Real sorry mate :( , also to everyone affected, mainly @Enzo Clafutti I think. Continued after waiting, rolled it, lost interest after a few laps.
First race was better but forgot about one corner twice and nearly took out @Dean Maković . Not my day at all.

First of all big sorry guys, that hairpin chaos was totally my bad. Had a good exit and tried to sneak to the left of @Balazs Flossmann. When he started to slowy go left I had already a bit of my front on his side, had to lift and went for the right inside. Was already close to the corner, braked, rear stepped out to the wrong direction and I spun him. Real sorry mate :( , also to everyone affected
No problem mate, no need to apologise...
It's racing, sometimes sh1t happens.
I had few contacts and many actions but I really enjoyed both races.
Thanks for everyone for this event!
See You next time.

I need to apologize to @Theo van den Brink for flipping him in the second race, we went 3 wide mid corner and there was no way I could back out of that one, you and @Dean Maković had a contact which pushed you sideways into me.
I also need to apologize to @Daniel Nieto for doing almost the same thing to him. These cars barely want to turn on the bumpy parts, and the excessive force i was getting on the wheel made it even harder.

Also congrats to @Dean Maković for winning both races :)

Last edited:
Well, last night was a bit special. In the first laps, I thought I was playing Carmageddon as many cars were flying and bouncing everywhere in front and behind me.
I was able to avoid some incidents but finally being involved in the hairpin in the very first lap of both race.
I would have preferred it to happen later but each time my wheel was ok and I found some strong guys to race with and what could have been awful races ended up being really fun moments. So no worries at all for that @Michael Rudolf. ;)

I had particular pleasure to race with @Ingemar Petersson , @Daniel Nieto , @Ole Marius Myrvold :)

I found really nice to not have too much settings on the car and many drivers were under the second what gave really nice battles.

First of all big sorry guys, that hairpin chaos was totally my bad. Had a good exit and tried to sneak to the left of @Balazs Flossmann. When he started to slowy go left I had already a bit of my front on his side, had to lift and went for the right inside. Was already close to the corner, braked, rear stepped out to the wrong direction and I spun him. Real sorry mate :( , also to everyone affected, mainly @Enzo Clafutti I think. Continued after waiting, rolled it, lost interest after a few laps.
First race was better but forgot about one corner twice and nearly took out @Dean Maković . Not my day at all.
Its OK Michael its racing. I saw you in the mirror that you were very close behind outbraking yourself :)

I need to apologize to @Theo van den Brink for flipping him in the second race, we went 3 wide mid corner and there was no way I could back out of that one, you and @Dean Maković had a contact which pushed you sideways into me.
I also need to apologize to @Daniel Nieto for doing almost the same thing to him. These cars barely want to turn on the bumpy parts, and the excessive force i was getting on the wheel made it even harder.

Also congrats to @Dean Maković for winning both races :)
Thx Mark :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back