Sell Short shifter mod for thrustmaste th8a £18 delivered

nobby91010

100RPM
BACK IN STOCK
Have 1 stainless steel (40mm one) £30 delivered UK ONLY as the weight of the knob alone is 254 grams so airmails out on Big Heavy stainless Knobs
7 Polyamide (45mm ones) diameter that is,not of my knob but your New knob if you buy one off me.just imagine you too could have a knob like mine be it large and black or that nice to the hand heavy and very shiney knob
so shiney stainless knob £30 delivered UK
Black £20 World £15 uk Delivered

Just received mine and installed, as others mentioned it takes a grand total of about 60 seconds to install. Great piece of kit, very happy with it. Thanks again for your efforts and super fast delivery. 10/10.

nobby91010

100RPM
Five Polyamide (45mm ones)
and one stainless left,
ps world buyers who want paypal protection paypal £21.50 or gift £20 no world on stainless too heavy,

nobby91010

100RPM
9 BACK IN STOCK JUST DOING BLACK POLYAMIDE £15 UK £20 WORLD ADD £1.50 FOR PAYPAL PROTECTION.
UK NORMALLY NEXT DAY WORLD 9 -15 DAYS

dud

500RPM
Premium
So, to get the original shifter shaft out of the unit, do I just use pliers to twist it counterclockwise really hard? Or is there a trick to it?

nobby91010

100RPM
Hello
counterclock wise conventional thread, may have some locking fluid on threads so mole grips,pliers may be needed
no trickery included
grip the shaft not the knob and twist the shaft etc

Reactions: dud
Top Bottom