Shooting in Norway

we thank you for your support Wayne, these are sad sad times for the Norwegian people..
Both the explotions in Oslo and the shooting at Utøya are places not far from where i live and work so we got quite shocked when the news came out..

So far the death numbers are 84 at Utøya and 7 in Oslo, but the Norwegian police say the numbers will most certanly rise..

I actually was in Oslo yesterday on a sightseeing trip with a friend. But walking around in the heavy rain that was from the morning made us soaked with water, so we decided to call it a day a couple of hours earlier than planned. This men that about an hour after we left the bomb went off just where we were supposed to be on our sightseeing...

Our thoughts is with the ones who lost their dear ones, and especially the attendants at the youth camp at Utøya.

Thanks for the support Wayne. As Joakim said there are 90+ that have lost there life. And its mostly to be more.

My condolences to everyone that lost their dear ones, friends, family. R.I.P.

Death penalty is under a huge discussion in Norway now.. at the most he can get 21 years in prision whit the current law we have here..
I mean i should not get the death penalty since that is to kind to him, put him in a prision with no contact with the outside world for the rest of his life, actually that is also to nice to him since the prisions in Norway have better living conditions than retirement homes...

We just minutes ago got information trough the media that he bought six tons of fertilizer to make the bomb at an farm he owned..

The police also suggest he was not working alone...

EDIT 1:

US press is implying violent games and the TV show Dexter may have had a role…yeah right.

We dont think thats the issue in this case, yes he is known to be playing WoW, but he was known to be included in a nazist group and spoke against the Norwegian goverment..

EDIT 2:

New arrest at Utøya now, one of the youths who were at the camp just got arrested.. not sure he is the other person they are looking for, but he was carrying a weapon!

EDIT 3:

For those of you who want to get updatet faster should check http://www.vg.no/, this is one of the biggest newspapers in Norway, the also have a english section..

Death penalty never works imo. Then you lower yourself to his level.
And is a easy way out for such a person. Must say i also not believe he was working alone. Way to massive to operate alone imo.
Also insane it is a person who is againts the multiculter society and then kills his "own" people.

Terrible news indeed. Consolidation to all Norweigans. My friend told me there was a movie about 4 lunatic youngsters (in a European Country), gets crazy and starts to kill people with bombs and rifles. He told me that this incident is too similar to it, but i don't know, and i don't care, whatever it's, it's a damned, wicked, ******** act!!!

On the other hand, we should know that these kind of things happen daily or weekly in the countries like Somali, Iraq, Pakistan etc... :(

Terrible news indeed. Consolidation to all Norweigans. My friend told me there was a movie about 4 lunatic youngsters (in a European Country), gets crazy and starts to kill people with bombs and rifles. He told me that this incident is too similar to it, but i don't know, and i don't care, whatever it's, it's a damned, wicked, ******** act!!!

On the other hand, we should know that these kind of things happen daily or weekly in the countries like Somali, Iraq, Pakistan etc... :(

You should check out the movie called "Bowling for Columbine" by Michael Moore..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310793/

I am glad that they caught the shooter. The eye for an eye feeling these tragedies always seem to raise I try to ignore. It's not often that a shooter is caught, mostly they commit suicide (we had such an ahole in Holland too a few months back).

Hopefully they can find his motive and study him so this stuff can be avoided in the future. After that let him rot away in a cell for the rest of his miserable life.

Condolences to all of the Norwegian people that have lost family and friends. :(

Hope this convinces ya’ll to bring back the death penalty, cos’ this one lunatic who deserves it.

US press is implying violent games and the TV show Dexter may have had a role…yeah right.

Condolences to family and friends.

That will most likely not happen, the message from the prime minister is that we will "fight" this with being more open. And this is the time to show that we will not try to decide who should live, and who should die. Even though we have a maximum limit in prison, and that is 21 years (30 in a terror paragraph I think), there are no problems involved with keeping him locked up for the rest of his life.
However, prisons in Norway are more like hotels, I really don't hope he will have it that nice. However, I don't think he will have a nice time in prison anyway, even though it is prison, killing 80+kids will not be popular inside.

Yeah, he made a facebook (and twitter-account) July 17th. It looks like an account made for maximum exposure, however, he did have a level 85 WoW account.

Thanks! Luckily, all my friends, even on Utøya is safe, and physically ok.

latest info on the evacuation at Sollie place says that it is not a bomb..
It was a speaker cabinet and the owner has informed the police that he is embarraced and regrets the "dramatic" action he caused.

From the United States of America, my condolences to the people of Norway and I am thankful the guy was not a Muslim extremist otherwise I might have gotten some debasing remarks and epithets hurled at me or any other person of Islamic background.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%