Shock to the System

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Got a huge shock today.

I found out one of my best friends died today at a golf driving range. His brother accidently hit him with a golf ball and he went into a coma and died of internal bleeding this morning. It just is so shocking how life can be taken away from someone in such a place and in such a way. Just makes you realise and value life a lot more. I'm in shock at the minute and I don't think it has sunk it yet

Rest in peace Craig Woods, never forgotten!

Oh my god, r.i.p your friend. :( . I hope you, your friends, their families overcome this shock as soon as possible.
Yes that shows how we must be prepared to die in any moment.

that's weird. did your brother throw the ball or hit it with his cub? very sorry to hear this. shows the weirdest things happen and can be a huge loss. hope things get better. have someone you can talk to. my mom died of cancer last august and just everyone i knew can and accompanied me. even hanged out with my friends for the day to cheer me up a little. just remember you always have someone to accompanie you whatever happens in your life.

that's weird. did your brother throw the ball or hit it with his cub? very sorry to hear this. shows the weirdest things happen and can be a huge loss. hope things get better. have someone you can talk to. my mom died of cancer last august and just everyone i knew can and accompanied me. even hanged out with my friends for the day to cheer me up a little. just remember you always have someone to accompanie you whatever happens in your life.

It wasn't my brother it was his own brother who did it, I really feel for him now.

Thanks for the support guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back