Shock News #2: Porsche Withdraw From WEC and Le Mans for 2018

Either way is fine with me. Still haven't heard you answer to the fact that it's not sustainable and the fact that what I'm saying correct. But it's ok. Keep pointing out the liter of electricity thing since that's all you have left. Oh, forgot to mention: I have a good friend in the Aerospace industry. He's a janitor for NASA. But we're all glad you're in the energy industry.

I can't believe you're using the words "not sustainable" about the "sustainable energy" industry. Dear lord. By it's very definition it's sustainable because it happens due to natural occurrences only a daily basis. In other words...wind happens. So does sun.

Please, can this be a topic about WEC and its future.It would be nice if you post your crusades of pro or against ecars in the respective thread opened with reason by Paul? ;) It´s annoying to see that this discussion is spoiling thread after thread.

I can't believe you're using the words "not sustainable" about the "sustainable energy" industry. Dear lord. By it's very definition it's sustainable because it happens due to natural occurrences only a daily basis. In other words...wind happens. So does sun.
So awesome. You really don't have a way with words. Someone tells you it's sustainable, so therefore, it's sustainable. Believe that. It's totally fine. Let's move on. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 38.9%