SHO Competition FFB Mod Crowdsourced Settings Also Works with GTL

Shovas

Premium
It's a holiday in Canada (in honour of Queen Victoria) and I decided to properly acquaint myself with GT Legends, again. I never really did progress in the game because I was more interested in the modern cars in GTR2. But, I knew my GTR2 FFB settings were an exact match for GTL so I gave it a go.

It may actually feel better than GTR2. I've never felt the old floaty cars actually feel properly floaty before. Not with old or new titles, including the likes of AC and PC2. There's something very off-putting about the feel of old cars in those games, like the boaty physics is way too exaggerated.

The Austin Healey and the Cortina feel really good.

I figured I'd post this here since it was an enjoyable experience and I'm not sure how many people know the FFB settings between GTR2 and GTL are exactly the same in the PLR file. Since I only have the SHO Competition FFB mod in the GTR2 section, I thought I'd highlight it here.

Have fun!

Heads up, the SHO Competition FFB for GTR2 settings also work with GTL and the newest v6 update is here:

Just pick the PLR for the wheel closest to your own and copy&paste the FFB lines into your own PLR file.

Update: The AccuForce settings didn't quite translate perfectly so I had to tweak "FFB steer force output max" and "FFB brake vibe slope". Attached my PLR.

New v7 released for SHO Competition FFB which also works with GTL:

Just pick the PLR for the wheel closest to your own and copy&paste the FFB lines into your own PLR file.

Attachments

• User - AccuForce V1 by Shovas_PLR.txt
    47.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Hi Shovas, thanks for sharing. I have a T300rs. Do you belive I need to do same adjusts or the wheel does not influences that much on the FFB feeling?
Well there's now a T300 PLR in the GTR2 mod. You could try taking that PLR and seeing how it feels.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.7%