Shipping times Bodnar BU0836

I was wondering if anyone on here from the USA has purchased the Bodnar BU0836? If so how long did it take to get it after you got the email that it shipped? I purchased one on Nov 19th and it was shipped Nov 29th. The shipping web page states it is a 3 to 5 work day shipment. Is that just the time to the USA or is that suppose to be to my door? I tried emailing Leo Bodnar 3 times now with no reply. I feel as though I just threw $54 out the window. :frown:

Thanks for any information.

Gregg

Gregg, from what I have read/seen lately on forums, shipping is taking a bit longer than usual. As long as it has been confirmed as leaving, you are good. There are a lot of people who have ordered lately and have not had one even ship out. Plus, Bodnar does not get back to any emails.

Upvote 0
What is throwing me off is the fact that the shipping info sent to me said 3 to 5 working days... it has been much much longer then that. I understand the holiday rush and all. I just didn't want the package to disappear without a trace.

Orion

Upvote 0
Orion,

There is very little doubt that your purchase will make it to you, but there are delays.

From what i can gather from Leo, he works on his own along side having a regular job.
He either;
a) has all the parts shipped from 'where-ever' and builds the boards from all the components himself, ensuring a high quality build.

OR

b) has a full board sent to him and QC's every board before shipping.

I`d go with b) as i seem to remembering him saying to me that my order was taking a while due to testing the boards, just wasn`t clear whether he built the board and was testing, or whether he was QCing foreign shipments.

You`ll get your board Orion, just be patient :)

Easier said than done when you feel like you wasted $54 i know, but fear not.

Upvote 0
I wanted to do the load cell mod...but the lack of e-mail response also put me off the whole ordering thing with Leo. I wish this guy would hire somebody...even at a cheap rate, just to return e-mail.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years