Shifts and DRS Beeps - SimHub

Apps Shifts and DRS Beeps - SimHub 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
romainrob submitted a new resource:

Shift Beeps - SimHub - It Beeps, You Upshift

Hi! This will make SimHub play a beeping sound when it’s time to upshift.
It works with most SimHub compatible games

FEATURES
- Beeping sound when the engine RPM level reaches the upshift point.
- 5 tones and 9 audio levels to choose from.

NOTES
- You can adjust the Red Line, as a general setting, and per car, in the "Car settings" Tab of SimHub.
- Keep in mind that SimHub will output the sound to the default output device as defined...

Read more about this resource...

romainrob updated Shift Beeps - SimHub with a new update entry:

DRS Beeps + Fine tuning

- Added the following DRS detection triggers:
· DRS is available next zone – Detection zone (iRacing only)
· DRS is available now – DRS line
· DRS is open – Audio confirmation​

- Changed the debouncing. I tried to find a better balance between reactivity for extremely fast shifting car (modern F1 in low gears) and reducing the amount of double beeps and downshift beeps.

- Reduced the latency

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your work but unfortunally I can't activate DRS sounds, I followed your instructions but it doesn't show me any sounds for the events... What's goes wrong? I use lastest (licensed) version of SimHub with Assetto Corsa

Hi,
I tested this with AC and it worked. I'll double check to be sure.
I have a few questions :
1. What car are you using? So I can test with the same one.
2. Also do you use the shift beeps, and if yes do they works for you?
3. In the mapping screnn, do you hear a sound when pressing the "Trigger action now button"?
If the answer to 2 and/or 3 is no, double check what's your windows default audio out device. As it may not be the same as the one defined ingame.

Hi romainrob, thanks for quick replay, I use SF70H and the trouble was that I cannot see audio files in list, but I just solved by deactivate audio plugin and reactivate it, and now it show me all audio files and I just check and drs dounds works perfectly. Maybe this stupid solution could be useful for who like me not see audio files from list. Thanks for all! Great Job :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm glad too here you got it to work.
Restarting SimHub should do the trick, in theory, but I thought I noticed it doesn't always. Maybe when restarting it too fast, or it just doesn't realease some audio ressources properly everytime. Anyway, thanks for sharing this plugin restart solution. It may prove usefull indeed.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong... But Installed it like instructed, but there are no sound files that show up when I search up: “Play_Beep XXXXhz -XXdB”. I tried searching up the exact "hz" and "db" levels as well (Like in the image example), but there are no targets for me to choose. The scripts do show up however, and the sounds are in the "sounds" folder of SimHub!

Snips to show whats going on:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong... But Installed it like instructed, but there are no sound files that show up when I search up: “Play_Beep XXXXhz -XXdB”. I tried searching up the exact "hz" and "db" levels as well (Like in the image example), but there are no targets for me to choose. The scripts do show up however, and the sounds are in the "sounds" folder of SimHub!

Snips to show whats going on:
View attachment 302366
View attachment 302367
View attachment 302368

I've actually encountered this the first time I've installed this try checking your plug-ins if sound plug-in (forgot the name) is activated

I've actually encountered this the first time I've installed this try checking your plug-ins if sound plug-in (forgot the name) is activated
I actually just fixed it xD Saw it was unticked, thanks for the reply mate!

I'm just curious, is there a "Speed limiter" script that has been made? For I'm after a sound to be played once I'm over like 90mph.

I'm just curious, is there a "Speed limiter" script that has been made? For I'm after a sound to be played once I'm over like 90mph.

Hi,
Hmmm, I'll have to had the plugin part to the how to. Sry about that and thanks Peregrine!
The speed limiter script sounds simple enough. Come on over to the SimHub Discord, and I'll share you something to try.
https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7

Hi,
Hmmm, I'll have to had the plugin part to the how to. Sry about that and thanks Peregrine!
The speed limiter script sounds simple enough. Come on over to the SimHub Discord, and I'll share you something to try.
https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7

Welcome! I've searched the internet before on how to get/download that plugin only to find out that it's just unticked on SimHub Lol

romainrob updated Shifts and DRS Beeps - SimHub with a new update entry:

1.2 – No more beeping in top gear + More sounds + Experimental pit speed alert

- Disabled upshift beeps when in top gear. Thanks to djd4ws0n from the SimHub discord for JS code.
Note that now you’ll have to go through the gear once before the beeps start working. The script has to learn what’s the top gears is every time you change car.

- Added 54 new sound files. 4 tones and 2 alert sounds with 9 audio levels for each one.

- Added 2 experimental pit speed triggers for the beeps/alerts:
  • “Speed Pit Limit Over” beeps fast when over the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"ExternalScript.Shift Beeps" aren't showing up for me in SimHub in the event mapping screen.

Send help. lol

Hi HiSpdMgcnLady.

Try this please:

1. Make sure the "Shift DRS and Pitspeed Beeps.ini" file is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts"

2.. Today I learned you need to have the arduino plugin enabled for SimHub to load external ncalc scripts. Make sure to enable it from the Settings/Plugins screen. This beahavior will be changed in a future update of SimHub.

3. Restart SimHub

Hopefully this fixes it for you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%