Shifting Problem

Hey guys. I'm driving offline championships in rFactor and GSC and since a few days my car shifts withough warning back in Reverse! Im on straight with 300kmh and BAM im in reverse. And then it stucks in reverse, event if i press esc and Drive again! It just works again after game restart but not everytime! My first thought was an Steeringwheel problem (porsche gt2) but then i tried to drive with automatic shifting and the problem still exists! What the hell is this weird problem? :D I haven touched any settings on the games for months!
I only own gm2 games, so i cant test on other games, but when it doesnt work with automatic shift im sure its a game problem!?!?! I'm confused and frustrated.... :(

The fact that it's happening in two different games does suggest that there might be something wrong with your controller. Have you tested it in the Windows Control Panel, or using the wheel's own software to see if all buttons/axes are working as intended? Another suggestion would be to download Raceroom Racing Experience (since it's free, and also an excellent game!) and test to see if the issue happens there as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back