Shifter and handbrake

Anyone got any suggestions for a shifter and handbrake combo ?
Was looking at this one from sim worx.the price is the only thing making me hesitate a little anyone had any experience with this company?
images-46.jpg

Those pieces of hardware look pro, but I wouldn't take risks. Heusinkveld makes an amazing shifter and handbrake, which are reliable and feel very realistic. I own the handbrake and I had the shifter for some years, but I sold it to replace it with the Ascher Racing push-pull rally paddle shifter, which is even better. Actually, why do you want a shifter? Nobody uses them anymore in real racing.

Upvote 0
I’m with the op in regards to a shifter.
If the car I use has one (either stick or paddle) then so do I. Same as clutch.
I sometimes race old school Lotus 49 which uses stick.
I also have City Car Driving which is a driving (not racing) sim which I use shifter on.
There is still a market fir shifters.

Upvote 0
Those pieces of hardware look pro, but I wouldn't take risks. Heusinkveld makes an amazing shifter and handbrake, which are reliable and feel very realistic. I own the handbrake and I had the shifter for some years, but I sold it to replace it with the Ascher Racing push-pull rally paddle shifter, which is even better. Actually, why do you want a shifter? Nobody uses them anymore in real racing.
The company looks pretty decent
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...FjAAegQIBBAD&usg=AOvVaw171kVgeauSGWJiVr9dpR86.
I just like one for dirt rally, i gots the thrustmaster one but i want to have that set up for euro truck with the add on shifter.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back