Shifter and handbrake

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Turvey, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Turvey

Turvey

Ratings:
    +31
    Anyone got any suggestions for a shifter and handbrake combo ?
    Was looking at this one from sim worx.the price is the only thing making me hesitate a little anyone had any experience with this company?
    images-46.jpg

2. Elaphe

Elaphe

Ratings:
    +92
    Those pieces of hardware look pro, but I wouldn't take risks. Heusinkveld makes an amazing shifter and handbrake, which are reliable and feel very realistic. I own the handbrake and I had the shifter for some years, but I sold it to replace it with the Ascher Racing push-pull rally paddle shifter, which is even better. Actually, why do you want a shifter? Nobody uses them anymore in real racing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThugUK

ThugUK
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    I’m with the op in regards to a shifter.
    If the car I use has one (either stick or paddle) then so do I. Same as clutch.
    I sometimes race old school Lotus 49 which uses stick.
    I also have City Car Driving which is a driving (not racing) sim which I use shifter on.
    There is still a market fir shifters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Turvey

Turvey

Ratings:
    +31
    The company looks pretty decent
    https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...FjAAegQIBBAD&usg=AOvVaw171kVgeauSGWJiVr9dpR86.
    I just like one for dirt rally, i gots the thrustmaster one but i want to have that set up for euro truck with the add on shifter.

5. Beef36

Beef36

Ratings:
    +48

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Turvey

Turvey

Ratings:
    +31
  7. Turvey

Turvey

Ratings:
    +31
    Ive bitten the bullet and order one from simworx, now to impatiently wait for the next few days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.