AC Shelby Cobra S1, S/C @ Laguna Seca - Mo 21st July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sign me out pelase, it's too hot in here for sitting in front of PC :mad:
Sorry, this is 14 minutes too late.
  • Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
---------------------------------------
Finally licensed. I would like to join.
Sorry, that's too late and all available slots are already taken.

Last edited:
I got some stutter that I normally don't have and that I didn't have when I practiced the combo in SP, but it's drivable. I think it's the track, because other tracks have been fine for me in MP.

Some heavy stutter at the start, then some disconnected, i was left alone on the tail, and **magic** stutter was gone :poop:. Sorry to the guy i took out on Rahal exit. Was struggling just to keep it on track.

Good fun race, thanks everyone.

Had a good race with @Ries Notenboom, we were about the same pace for almost the whole race, with me about a second behind. Unfortunate that you had the spin near the end. I don't think I would have had the nerve to try an overtake in this car if I had caught you anyway!

Had a scary moment too when a lapped car span across the track and we both had to take evasive action. Not easy in the Shelby!

Enjoyed this combo though, certainly the most challenging I have tried yet, but a good experience!

Great race! Fun track/car combo. Thanks everyone for good race!

My first race at Racedepartment and i got also my first victory :)
I had good pace and i didn't make any big mistakes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back