AC Shelby Cobra @ Monza '66 - Saturday 22nd Nov. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I may have to sign out of this. My Windows installation has kinda corrupted itself after all I did was unplug a HDMI cable while the computer was running. Yeah, no idea how or why that happened and it's bugging me to no end haha :(

I can still log in and run AC, but it's very much unplayable and with everything else that's now broken in my install combined with the fact that my PC can't actually shut itself down, I think I'm in Windows clean reinstall territory.

With my internet also being sketchy these past few days (hasn't been a great week for technology personally :/), redownloading stuff could take a while. I'm more focused on getting all the necessary stuff running first before AC, but I'll see what I can do to still be there on Saturday night (and hopefully all working well before the Abarth league race next week!)
No worries mate. I'll leave you as a maybe.
Just get your PC sorted for next Saturday ;)

Sign me back in, have sorted out my PC issues and should have AC up and running again sometime tonight. :)

Gutted, my PING was far too high to go wheel to wheel with someone. Was side by side with Levi into turn 2 for the lead and he just lagged into me.. Disaster :( Really sorry mate!

Sorry also my ping was too high. I will try to sort my internet out tomorrow and test the ping on a server. I will keep an eye out for the next race and hopefully it will be more of a success. Even though I was last I was having fun with these cars and slowly taming the beast
I hope you all have a good race

Gutted, my PING was far too high to go wheel to wheel with someone. Was side by side with Levi into turn 2 for the lead and he just lagged into me.. Disaster :( Really sorry mate!

Very unfortunate man :( Would've been a close race! We were close in qualifying ;)

It was great fun coming back through the field though, Thanks Chris, Tony and RD!:thumbsup:

That was just stupidly fun.
Thanks everyone for coming, hope ya'll enjoyed yourselves, because I had a blast! :D

Screenshot_shelby_cobra_427sc_monza66_22-11-2014-18-46-29.jpg

2014-11-22_00001.jpg

2014-11-22_00002.jpg

First win! To be fair, if Ross & Sun didn't touch...
Had about 3/4 of a lap side by side with @Martin Faber at the start then he was catching me at the end again too.

Sideways action at it's best

Thanks RD, Chris & Tony =D

Wow that was so much fun!! well done bailey, nicely done. 1 more on the blacklist ,I should win a race once everyone's added to the list

I can still picture Justin talent flying over the top of the last hill with the music from the sound of music in the background. "Singing" The hills are alive with the sound of Cobra's. lmao

Thanks to Chris and RD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years