AC Shelby Cobra @ Monza 66 - Sat 18th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow this is what i call starange physics :p... how did u make it without your tires!!!¿?¿?¿
@George Vasmoulakis

TkUlFmR.jpg

I just couldn't avoid you no matter which way I tried to steer my car, your car adjusted to make sure I was in a collision course through the parabolica which is not exactly an easy spot to steer the cobra :/

I was leading the race at that point, it's all good however may I suggest you slam on your brakes next time you lose control of your car since that way you stop weaving around the track and it makes it easier for people to judge how to best avoid :D

@Ivan Vejarano

I just barely join the server in time, with almost no practice at all, but it was worth it.

Thanks to the gentlemen that recomended lower the car and stiff the suspension, that helped a lot to keep the car on control and much more consistent through the race. Reviewing back, I did not qualify that wrong at all, but I was on my personal best on the last lap until I ran wide on parabolica. For race I did just some small setup fixes that improved the car for race.

Start was good, but was not focused in gaining positions but more in survive the unevitable first lap carnage. I was very careful to pass the critial part, and after that was just a matter of keeping the car out of trouble. Lap after lap I was improving my time. I lost time on some laps were I had to avoid a spun car or a crash site. I did only one mistake running wide on Parabolica, that placed me on 8 position after being in 5. Slowly I recovered places and suddenly I was behind Akis on second position. I could not match his pace, but was not too far away from it, and I am quiet happy to finish in 2d after starting at 14. I had a nice battle with Cayd Breslin switching places many times.

There are still some overdriving moves, but is getting better.

Thanks all for such a good race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years