AC Shelby Cobra @ Monza 66 - Sat 18th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Arrr lap 1 carnage, I guess I could have given you a bit more space but it's already hard enough to try and make the turn if you're two wide there. I'll consider it a mostly stupid racing incident with a bit more blame on your end then on mine @Stelios Fevgatos . :D Better luck next time, was a great combo.

Lap 1 from my point of view: http://www.hitbox.tv/video/290685

The fault is 100% mine, i had "rambo mode on" and didn't get into account the fact that the tires didn't have any heat in them and i would under steer. Sorry again...

Edit : Divine intervention (cos of wrecking you) the fact that my game crashed and i didn't manage to even finish :p

Thank you all guys. I enjoyed the race very much. The 2nd half was more interesting/painful after I got hit and got a broken windshield and a bent wheel :D

The results: LINK

rd - Race - Position.png

Great fun :D
Could dodge the most carnages but two... fortunately my car was still quite driveable and i didn't have to pit :rolleyes:
That's how i qualied 14 and finished 5 :roflmao: Due to large grid there was mostly someone to race, which was great!!
Had too less confidence in corner speed of the cobra...

@Akis Kevrekidis now that race is over... would you mind to let me try your setup :rolleyes: yours fit my driving style so nice! please :unsure:
:D

One more thing... Damage will definitely teach us to be more careful :laugh:

Thank you all and organizer of course! Had a blast :)

Slipstream + more grip maybe?
Yes, the track kept improving, reaching 100% mid-race.
And if I judge from myself, most of the times I feel more competitive and capable to do fast laptimes at the end of the race. It may be due to the fact that we get more comfortable with the car as the time passes..?

Was my first online race here at RaceDepartment and it was awesome. Ofcourse that start straight incident with a lot of cars was a disaster for my car :D I damaged it but continued to race, but it was to hard to control it properly so I crashed into the wall and I believe that that incident ruined @Ivan Vejarano race, because as I crashed he were not able to avoid me :D Sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back