AC Shelby Cobra @ Goodwood - Sun 24.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great! Count me in! Still starting quali in two hours? (7:30 GMT that is)

Event thread has been updated and is accurate.

• Password will be made available to any licensed driver who expresses interest in this thread. New participants will not be accepted after 19:40 GMT, just before race start.

I didn't receive any password in PM, I wonder if that's why I get the server error message?

Edit: yup, with the right password everything works fine. :)

Once you fall thorough one of the many holes in Goodwood, you cannot even go to pits, since you're speeding @ 420km/h through clouds, and you're only allowed to pits when stationary. Wasn't aware of those gaps and so i've let the car run sideways thorough the grass only to find out it was my goodbye2goodwood.

Good fun thanks all was worried at the start, as when i was testing before i couldn't keep the car on the track for more than 2laps, happy with second place although need a longer count down was unable to finish the race, i also dont seem to have a replay cr file either

Good fun thanks all was worried at the start, as when i was testing before i couldn't keep the car on the track for more than 2laps, happy with second place although need a longer count down was unable to finish the race, i also dont seem to have a replay cr file either
Strange, since i haven't finished the race (had to shut down AC) and i have it. Only first 20 laps or so, but if you want it, you can have it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 142 13.8%