"Vintage vintage on the wall,
who's feelin' the drop-top squall?"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 18
Cars: Shelby Cobra S1, Shelby Cobra S/C
Cars download: click here (0.5)
If you like these cars, give the_meco a shoutout here!
Track download: click here (v.0.9.1)
If you like this track, give Tiago Lima a shoutout here!
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT
Race distance: 25 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:30 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
(revamped - "less fluff, more stuff")
- Time of day will be set at 14:30h.
- Standing Start for the race.
This event has a minimal number of 5 participants to take place.
- Disabled grip dynamics.
- Penalties will be disabled during this event.
- Password will be made available to any licensed driver who expresses interest in this thread. New participants will not be accepted after 19:40 GMT, just before race start.
- Server will be up, close to or at 19:00 GMT.
Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.[/S] Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp. Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time. Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Mechanical damage set to 0%.
- Tyre wear & degradation set to 100%.
- Fuel consumption set to 100%.
- Flash your lights to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped and/or call out on teamspeak.
Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
Priority access : if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
- If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.